Thread: Gigabyte GA-785GMT-USB3 owners CORE UNLOCK

Gigabyte GA-785GMT-USB3 owners CORE UNLOCK

I was about to acquire a GA-880GA-UD3H until I establish that I cannot utilize it to unlock all four cores on my 555BE CPU. On the whole what I required to know is if anybody has had any knowledge with the GA-785GMT-USthe CPU B3. From what I examine on this forum it can be utilized to unlock the CPU devoid of constancy problem. Please, is anyone have any knowledge or any information regarding this problem, then please provide.

Re: Gigabyte GA-785GMT-USB3 owners CORE UNLOCK

I also have a trouble; after that another time there may be an easy adaptor or something alike. The trouble I have is that the motherboard utilizes an 8 pin ATX power connector at the same time as my PSU has a 4 pin connector. The main connector is well and has the necessary 24 pin connector but I am confused to understand why my PSU does not have a 8 pin connector.

The present AMD motherboards have the Core Unlock alternative in the BIOS. There are no guarantees regarding constancy problems being prepared. Not all Phenom II X2 555 will unlock every core but lots of will be successful in unlocking the 3rd and 4th core. The 8 pin EPS12V power connector has been approximately as 2005. The majority fine quality power supplies boast it. You can as well utilize a 4 to 8 pin EPS12V adapter. Few motherboard manuals will tell you that if you just have the 4 pin line you can utilize the 4 pin connector and which of the pins can be missing unconnected on the EPS12V power connector.

I was inquisitive to know if anybody has had this motherboard as I am thinking of purchasing one. The cause I preferred this board in excess of the GA-880GA-UD3H is because it cannot unlock a Phenom II X2 into a Phenom II X4 while the GA-785GMT-USB3 can. I truly require knowing if somebody has utilized this motherboard for this reason.

Only a few X2's can be unlocked. If you previously have a motherboard, then I would not use up the additional money to get a motherboard which may unlock it. If you have not purchased the CPU up till now, I would recommend you to think about whether you will want or require a quad core. If the response is yes, you should acquire an X4 processor and not take the risk that you will finish up with an X2 you are not happy with.

The GA-880GA-UD3H is not in fact able to unlock although what it says on the Gigabyte site. I just interpret a 170 somewhat page thread on this motherboard to discover people have been annoying to unlock a Black edition CPU devoid of any luck at all, and they have been annoying since August. I even read a few letters from Gigabyte stating exclusively that the 880gx chipset board will not permit unlocking of all cores on a Phenom II X2 Black Edition. This is why I have opted for the other board that appears quite decent for the cost.