Thread: How to do Bios Settings for P55A-UD3 through OCZ

How to do Bios Settings for P55A-UD3 through OCZ

Recently I have built my system and I have not configured the bios for this thing. I have not done this because I am not having any idea related to this. In short I need your help for configuring the bios setting. Here is my system configuration: Processor that I am using is core i7 and I am having OCZ Vertex2 SSD for the operating system application. I think that I have explained my problem and now I need the solution for this problem. I will be waiting for the related reply.

Re: How to do Bios Settings for P55A-UD3 through OCZ

Before providing you any solution I want to know answer for few questions. Are you thinking of using the IDE or AHCI for the SSD and you HDD. If you provide a relevant answer for this then I can think of giving you related solution. I am assuming that currently you are having four gigabyte of memory module. If this is true then you just need to install two of them in the slot. If you have any other issue then do let me know, I will try to resolve that as soon as possible. I am not saying that I am an expert related to this field but I can give you a better solution for this.

I get angry around here for some time with the P55-UD3 board. Most of the cold start error occurs only after 1 to 2 weeks (practically, one cannot easily convert the memory module). No matter what I've tried to stress, timing, timing or other sub BIOS settings, it did not help. 'm From F5 to F9 BIOS flashed all the time shortly after the release, even while there was no improvement. First I had 1333er OCZ memory (2x2GB OCZ3P1333LV6GK) in it; tests with one module brought no change with a second kit from OCZ 2x2GB (same store but later production week). Recently, I was tired and I've got KVR1333D3N9/2G Kingston memory. It must be possible but this board to get to work. Ironically, I got the part here with us installed in the operation, an exchange board with an initial installation I should certainly employ 10-15 hours (as is installed on the computer very expensive software).

Since the problem did not appear to go through the memory can be solved, of course, could also be the main board have broken one. Is always difficult to say, unfortunately, an error image can be triggered may also by a non-compatible power supply. Is it possible to store on a different motherboard to test and these can be possible reason for that.
    1. Cause the memory itself (zich times even before)
    2. Caused by contact failure of the PINs in the CPU socket (always nice to judge the PINs)
    3. By the pressure of the CPU cooler block come, this change times if possible
    4. By the violation of soldering to the CPU socket itself (Board exchange or RMA)

I had the OCZ memory testing times on the board from a friend (Core i7-930 Extreme Gigabyte X58 on if I remember correctly), there were various memory testing error. Today I have also set times with the new Kingston memory slightly higher voltages on V-Core, QPI / VTT and the store itself, to turbo mode and power saving settings LLC brought out (at the OCZ memory all this does not, maybe I were yet with the new settings for the lucky). Once the error occurs again I will then remove the cooler times and see if I can put it under a slightly altered pressure. This time I check then the socket / CPU if I can find somewhere a little flashy.

After few days the error occurred again the cooler (Intel boxed cooler with push-pins) newly installed. And I have looked at the contacts in the CPU socket and cannot find anything flashy. The contact pad of the CPU also looked as if all the pins that had contact. When mounting the cooler I have tried a slightly different pressure point to get. The whole thing was running again a few days stable, and then the cold start error was unfortunately. Next week I upgrade my own computer (Phenom 2965) to try to DDR3 and it ordered the Ram from the Intel machine. Sign me again, what if they do. Would it still advisable to use a different cooler in the Intel system? A cooler as the EKL would crumbs (I have the Phenom system) even greater pressure than the boxed cooler have.