Thread: Gigabyte GA-MA770-US3 it takes time to its first run

Gigabyte GA-MA770-US3 it takes time to its first run

I have purchase a fresh Gigabyte GA-MA770-US3 (Rev-2.0) mainboard as well as Phenom II X6 1055T (125W) CPU. I correctly modernized BIOS to "FJ" edition. But at what time I primary runs my PC, it gets regarding 20-30 seconds in the direction of start running. I signify when I push the authority key, it get 20-30 seconds on the way to observe the POST monitor. I struggle FI and FJ BIOS account but not any of them job for me. I also blank DMI Pool Data on every BIOS inform (as well loaded defaulting CMOS location - I utilize @BIOS software supply by Gigabyte). What is incorrect by means of my major board? How be able to I repair this?

Re: Gigabyte GA-MA770-US3 it takes time to its first run

As per you issue description after reading your issue the first thing which comes in my mind is first thing you should to go with is try re-flashing the BIOS without using the @BIOS. I would like to tell you to use the QFlash utility instead of using the @BIOS which I think is much better utility and more reliable method if you are updating any BIOS. You can get more on the net I would like to suggest you to search on the gigabyte’s official website for more information it will help you how to use QFlash utility.

Firstly, thank in favor of your answer and your support. I have attempted it which you suggested. But once more didn't job. It at rest takes 20-30 seconds to observe POST monitor. All the coolers dash as standard with 100% speed, all the light is on however there is not anything. Motherboard doesn't crash the "beep" voice previous to 20-30 seconds. I propel an e-mail in the direction of Gigabyte GTS however they obtainable an answer which is a digit of kind joke. They tell me to inform BETA bios. But they carry out not assurance no matter which. They don't worry if my CPU otherwise GPU fails since of BETA bios. They too don't assurance if my motherboard be ineffective by means of BETA bios. I've attempt almost the whole thing in its place of BETA bios. I won't attempt it. Beta bios shouldn't be informed as an answer. Since beta bios wants answer it. What also can I perform at the present? If I cannot discover any answer in a small number of days, I'm leaving to provide it reverse and purchase one more motherboard which is completely not a Gigabyte produce.

I do appreciate your feelings regarding by means of a beta BIOS edition to modernize your motherboard other than on the way to be truthful by the occasion it gets on top of the website it has been quite lengthily experienced and is regarding to be complete a complete edition. We run many of beta versions through no troubles whatever and you encompass double BIOS if whatever thing should come about. I would positively advise you on the way to run bring up to date by means of QFlash and probabilities are it will help out your circumstances.

The error with the "Bugcode USB Driver" I had been many times, and then it was mostly - or even then - I ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe with Speed fan. The driver that appears is then suggested, my Wi-Fi stick from Transcend indicates. At least that was the last time EU3USB.sys. When does it occur to you at?
    Have you run Speed fan or utorrent or something similar? For me it is, I think, but only since I've MDT memory of it. With the 2 "512 Twinmos or Win bond’s bars was not enough. Anyway, I could as easily down to 100 MHz