Thread: Gigabyte GA-G41MT-D3 Revision 1.3 : No boot

Gigabyte GA-G41MT-D3 Revision 1.3 : No boot

Hello,My PC will not start, not yet to the bios, it shuts off approximately the moment I turn it on. I have replaced the power supply and the motherboard by means of the precise similar model and the trouble at a standstill occurs. I have appropriately plugged in the connectors and the whole thing. The power supply does meet up the necessities of my system.My System specifications are -
    • Motherboard - GA-G41MT-D3
    • RAM - Kingston DDR3 1333Mhz 2GB x2
    • CPU - Intel e8500 (not OC'd)
    • Graphic card - Gigabyte 460 GTX 1GB
    • Hard disk - Western Digital 1TB
    • Power supply - Antec TP-650

Any suggestions on what I should do?

Re: Gigabyte GA-G41MT-D3 Revision 1.3 : No boot

You may possibly have a dead motherboard? Take the mobo of the machine furthermore attempt on the way to get it going on a bit of cardboard or else several other non conductive surface and observe it that will start afterward. I would also recommend a stronger power supply Antec do not have a good brand IMO. Also take out on stick of ram and observe if it will start.

Ok let’s reset the cmos, so take out the motherboard battery as well as leave it out for about fifteen min.Place it back in as well as attempt reboot. First turn the machine off. And at what time battery is out you be able to just bridge the cmos jumper to short it. Okay here is a little analysis I would like you to perform. Unplug your 24 pin Molex off the motherboard and obtain a paper clip as well as bridge the green wire by means of any black wire and observe if the power supply powers up.

Thank you both of you for your suggestion. Hopefully it is not dead. I have done what you have recommended moreover not a lot improvement. Antec was the simply one at the store sorry, that and a lot of 500 watt un-named power supply’s.I have taken 1 stick of ram and attempted to start did not function, I have switched both furthermore none of them appear to assist with the boot trouble. The power supply fans are spinning, but fairly slow.

So long as it's beneath guarantee I guess it is boundless? Providing it is defective of course. What beep code do you obtain at what time attempting to boot?Have you attempted clearing the CMOS and after that updating the BIOS to the most recent edition? It sounds as if, with your checksum error, that you may possibly have a spoiled BIOS. Make certain that you make use of QFlash as well as disable the Keep DMI Data at what time updating.

Thanks all of you for your valuable suggestion. Well, it was the power supply that was causing the trouble, I return it today and at this time my PC is functioning normally. Thank you so much for your assist, I have logged a ticket to my power supply producer five days ago and they at a standstill have not replied back to it. Problem is resolved. Thank you both for the help.