Thread: No video with GA-890GPA-UD3H motherboard

No video with GA-890GPA-UD3H motherboard

I have recently added the GA-890GPA-UD3H motherboard with my Acer aspire laptop. I was getting the entire things fine but after upgrading with this motherboard I am unable to get the video from the system. I am not getting where I am doing mistakes I have some questions in my mind I need suggestion for this issue and my questions are:
    • Is the motherboard will be able to display on the onboard connectors without the graphic card?
    • I think that it might be a fault of the bad memory card

Re: No video with GA-890GPA-UD3H motherboard

I attempted two tries with the same type of board which you are having even I RMAed the first one. The next one is doing accurately the similar as the primary it growl beep? On one occasion on power up, cooler fan rotate however not at all any video. The HD or power LED too flash on one occasion each 3 seconds. This construct I not at all even tried on the way to set it in the box. It is on a portion of cardboard. One memory attaches, 24 stick and 8 pin control, CPU and cooler. Face board connectors USB keyboard. I attempt 2 NVIDIA based graphics cards in every PCI-E opening together DVI and D-SUB but got not anything. The display works very well as of my laptop other than forever says here is no signal at what time associated on the way to the 890GPA. I too attempt the on-board D-Sub plus DVI but not anything. Is here some knob, kick in the end or extra thing I am lost? Any help.

I had the identical trouble as you did with I find it on the way to explain after I had detached all memory apart from 4GB, and reserved 1 hard drive as well as 2 DVD or else CD ROM drives. I now observe the set up logo monitor etc, but at the present it just loops. Previous to I chosen Y intended for the SATA Mode memo it inquire me toward put in the boot drive. I didn’t perform this moreover restarted and at the present it just reboots with no transport this message once more on the way to weight the boot drive. As a result expectantly you fare enhanced than I later than removing a number of drives or memory. I also utilize the analog association in its place of the DVI.

My system is previously at the smallest amount. Simply video card, 1 memory sticks 4 GB, and keyboard. Even I don’t have the hard drive, DVD and also there is no mouse but still not getting the video at all. At the present I am not yet receiving the 1 blink as of the speaker the cable was so fixed I may have drag it good-for-nothing - still examination that. My only fresh mechanisms used for this system were the motherboard and memory.

I think the issue you are getting is due to the power pins which might be not connected properly. If you have stacked any pin loosely then it may be enough to cause such type of problem. I want to know does your processor support the BIOS version motherboard. SO I think you need to check out all the connection and see if they are connected properly or not. Hope after checking all the things which I have suggested you might be able to get the solution for the issue.

Yes my processor is hold up. Yes power pins are in except the video card was not. These boards presently a speck lowers than my extra board. Through this board the projection on the finish of the video card strike and displace the cardboard I have the motherboard lying on. I be familiar with you are not hypothetical on the way to create the motherboard rough however you have to. So position a small pieces of non-conducting riser allowable the video card on the way to be completely inserted and the repair thing position and I was capable to find to the BIOS system screen. Now to find my older RAID 1 set up I have to do a new installation. Thanks for your help guys.