Thread: GA890GPA UD3H rev2.1 USB Port Not Working

GA890GPA UD3H rev2.1 USB Port Not Working

I have been making the use of the motherboard of the GA890GPA UD3H rev2.1 since long and have never got any issue in it but now I had just got certain issues in it, but the main problem is that now the USB is not being detected in it and I don’t know basically what is the problem in it, and also it is that whenever I just connect the USB drive in it not showing me anything and the main problem is that I am just clueless why this issue is being faced by me. Please tell me the proper solution for ti and why these issues are being faced by us.

Re: GA890GPA UD3H rev2.1 USB Port Not Working

You got to check out for the connections of the onboard and also you have to check for the USB outlets in t so that the issue cannot be caused in it. See to it that whether you have enabled the legacy system and also see that the USB device that you are just planning to make use is having the entire data feeder in the system of the BIOS or not. And also it that you can just see the legacy system along with the connection tool to which he USB is being connected to the system directly.

And the most important part of all is that you have to check that the system is compatible with any of the portable devices that are being attached to it or else see that whether the system is having the problem with the file system, that is being used for the connection string in the system or not. The most of the important factor is that you have check out the details of the USB or any of the device that is being connected along with it, and also the main actor is that you have check the connectivity along with it.

It also depends on the version of the BIOS that you are just running and also it just tells you the details of the files which can just be used along with the file system and also the details of the system can also be used for it. It is also that when you are just looking for the files then it is that you have to check that the details of the BIOS that you are just going to provide are perfectly fine or not.

If the issue is still being prevailed in the system then you got to see that the files, which are being used for the system, and also it is that you can just get the view of the files and also the data can be viewed out when you are just trying to sync the portable device to the system that you are just making use of. And also the factor of the motherboard is compatible with all the other portable such as the USB, Pen Drive, Memory Card reader are being able to detect in it properly or not is also the matter of fact.

You mentioned that the USB port that of the rear end of your GigaByte system board does not work , if you ask me there can be two possible reasons for that issue , it seems like while you had installed the mother board in your system you did not plug in the connectors of the ports that are present at the rear end of your motherboard, or secondly the USB ports might not be enabled in the BIOS set up , so you can check the BIOS as well.