Thread: Blue screen after upgrading gigabyte x58a-ud5 motherboard

Blue screen after upgrading gigabyte x58a-ud5 motherboard

I have gigabyte computer running windows 7 .i am working on my computer without any problem but when I have upgraded my motherboard with the latest gigabyte x58a-ud5 motherboard I can getting some problem. The problem is that I am getting the blue screen. And because of that I am not able to do anything on my computer .so please help me out. I want to resolve this issue. Please help me. Any suggestion will be helpful.

Re: Blue screen after upgrading gigabyte x58a-ud5 motherboard

You may be functioning generally on an application as well as unexpectedly experience a blue screen, after that the PC wants to be started again. These blue screens are able to happen after just a small number of minutes of turning the PC on or after a small number of hours of functioning on the machine. Blue screens are not essentially a suggestion of a gigabyte x58a-ud5 motherboard problem, however be able to as well be an indication of failing RAM. The solution is to examination the memory or put back it to observe if the blue screens carry on. If thus, after that it is likely that the gigabyte x58a-ud5 motherboard is failing plus wants to be replaced.

For that you have to shut off as well as unplug your computer as well as verify again the entire of the gigabyte x58a-ud5 motherboard cable connections. While closing the case, you have to verify that cables are not bumping other cables as well as snooping them loose. These steps are mainly necessary if you are getting random blue screens after the motherboard replacement.

You have to Turn off as well as disconnect the PC from the power source. Then you have to take out the right side panel from the PC .Blow compacted air into the fans as well as on the gigabyte x58a-ud5 motherboard in the PC.then you have to Reconnect as well as turn on the PC. Become aware of whether the blue screens take longer to come into view. If the blue screens take longer to show, your processor may be overheating which is reason by dirty fans. Change out the hot sink as well as fans for new ones.