Thread: Processor Swap out is it worth

Processor Swap out is it worth

Hi I have a question about whether the big difference was that I mentioned the cheapest dual-core processor on have this at the moment foxconn motherboard with an Intel Pentium 4 631 3 GHz. G31MXP-K supports this motherboard such types
    • Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Pentium Dual-Core, Celeron Dual-Core, Celeron ® processors Socket T (LGA775) which will be the best option for me
    • Supports Intel 45nm multi-core processors
    • I have a Kingston Memory 4 GB DDR2-800 max
    • Drive SAMSUNG HD200HJ 320 GB

After replacing the CPU will be much faster the computer worked or not because I do not know if it's worth a lot again, I do not have nna exchange Processor so to max 150.

Re: Processor Swap out is it worth

Because a computer can not function without a processor, and the choice of the latter not only determines the overall performance of the machine. For the entry level, we will retain the processors for which the tariff is generally less than 125 $, then we target the range of 120-160 euros for the midrange. In terms of high-end processors, we will stay around 200-300 euros, while the ultra high-end selection will know about it practically no financial limit. And yes ... it's good to be rich!

Your question is too vague in general, especially the graphics card that can play high detail games lately, but in some cases, like GTA4, or Flight Simulator, the processor is more important in most games, a Dual Core is fine, but there also some games are better with a Quad: GTA4, Supreme Commander, It also depends on your screen size: the CPU is not important if you play on a 24 inch for example, then it is very important if you play on a 17 or 19 " specifies a bit that you are considering the config so we can advise you better

I know the topic is but I'm exceeds demand of the question why the size of the screen has an impact on hardware. Also I tell me why does the native resolution of the screen have impact Currently i am playing on a 23in lcd acer and I sometimes clone the image on my Sony Bravia 52. Thank you for this issue Please suggest me a suitable processor and also try to specify some of its features if it is at all possible for you.

Yes, I should talk about resolution, but it's quicker to talk about the size.Indeed, the graphics card has a lot more work with a resolution of 1900 x 1200 pixels (24 ") with a resolution of 1400 x900p. (19" wide), because there are almost 2 times more pixels on the 24 ".So on a 24 "processor (CPU) has little involvement in the performance of the graphics card, so it is important if one plays on a 19" (1280 x1024 or 1400 x 900): what is known as the phenomenon of CPU Limited. With the Core 2 Duo, this effect is sensitive with a CPU at 2.5 GHz. if we play with a HD 4850 1680 x 1050 (22 "in general), we find it necessary to overclock the 3.5GHz to have no more CPU limited.

I agree that its a bit better but I do not understand why gta4 on my pc lagg to death sometimes even now compelled to reset the PC as no way to thaw it and yet I'm playing Crysis Warhead, Left 4 Dead, nfs shift, Dirt 2, guitar hero 3, Grid, World in Conflict, Call of Duty 6-modern warfare ... etc. and every graphic option thoroughly throughout the games has 1920x1080. for me it's nothing and your understanding may be your idea you'll have . For me I'm completely lost after seeing the net-graph without gta4 success help me if you can please.

For domestic use the Intel Core i7 975 Extreme for servers is the Intel Itanium processor, which is a very powerful processor, with up to 24mb of L2 cache and 1.73 GHz clock, purchased in custom Intel sold to large enterprises need a processor for high volume processes at the same time.