Thread: My XFX nforce 680i lT is not showing post on boot

^rEBECCA& Guest

My XFX nforce 680i lT is not showing post on boot

Alright so I had bought similar by means of the XFX nForce 680i LT Sli Motherboard, 500wat power make available, dual core pentium D 3.0ghz processor, 2 x 1gb contemptible Corsair DDR2 6400's and a case. I had bought 2x 1gb corsair twinx dual channel ddr2 pc6400's a actually nice heatsink etc, harddrive and cd-rom. At present I determine to be the primary to admit I am not a pc building guru, it’s been 6 years in view of the fact by means of the intention of I have comprised and built a system commencing from scratch and I have by no means had these types of motherboard tribulations. I followed the motherboard manual the entire the method from side to side, set the whole thing up appropriately. Additional than I not be able to get the damn pc to bootup to even get to bios. Might somebody walk me from side to side the jumper settings to create certain I am doing it appropriately I need some help here.

Re: My XFX nforce 680i lT is not showing post on boot

If the Mobo has the blue light on and the whole thing powers on, I imagine it's connecting the CPU and the graphics card. What graphics card do you encompass. I immediately built my rig pedestal on by means of the intention of similar mobo and powered on and position on the initial power on. You do not have comprised to adjust several jumper settings, unless you are having tribulations. What regarding the power supply. What brand and representation is it. Well I have comprised dual XFX GeForce 8500 GT's 512mb and by means of the intention of might be the tribulations I am not actually certain. I have comprised and completed the whole thing additional than yank out my graphics card on this system and position it into the one I presently purchased to observe if that’s the problem.

The JSC superior advice I read those steps and determine to endeavor by means of the intention of as far as the pentium D not running by means of motherboard am attractive certain it does and it came by means of the set would be attractive lame if it did not run by means of the motherboard. In addition I be familiar by means of its not a great chip. I went for a cheap upgrading. Not be able to afford the biggest and baddest. I have comprised the similar motherboard, and accurately the similar tribulations. I determine to position specifics later. As Gravity by means of the intention of started this post, I have comprised no beeps, no video. I have comprised the impression by means of the intention of is a CPU power problem.

I am having a extremely comparable tribulations. I have associated the whole thing, etc. The mobo light goes on additional than nothing else is working with (including the PSU fan) and therefore I not be able to leave the system powered for additional then a small number of seconds so it does not overheat. I have comprised a 750w PSU by means of the intention of contain an 8-pin connector so by means of the intention of is not a problem. It’s been regarding 2 years in view of the fact by means of the intention of I position together a system commencing from scratch and I am convinced by means of the intention of it's a jumper problem. If anybody has unswervingly dealt by means of this problem give pleasure to assist. There seems to be an assortment of regarding the mobo and tribulations by means of it additional than none essentially solves my tribulations.

I have comprised an nforce 680i let as well, by means of two nvidia 8600 gts linked. My power supply is a 700 watt by means of an eight pin connector. So similar to one position was mentioning the 4 to 8 pin correlation is not my tribulations moreover. When I primary booted up I got a load screen my bios was in error and have comprised to do a hard reboot. When I did not anything come on approximating a lot of folks here was talking regarding. I have in view of the fact by means of the intention of had to eliminate and place the jumper in the numeral one and two pins for the bios to reset it in organize for the system to start up. So each time I have comprised had moreover a crash or several type of reboot I have to reset the jumpers. This is not superior. I be familiar by means of each time I encompass completed a build I always have comprised some bugs to work out, frequently on the driver side of things, additional than by no means had no matter which similar to this happen before.