Thread: How can I able to boot in Asus P5Q PRO 775 P45 RT when it is not booting

How can I able to boot in Asus P5Q PRO 775 P45 RT when it is not booting

I have purchased ASUS P5Q PRO 775 P45 RT motherboard with 2 GB RAM, Geforce 8600 graphic card place the whole thing together previous night, gone to plug it in to first boot it, and i find no bios beep, no video indication to the monitor. All of the fans and HD's spin up, and i have the green power standby light on the board, and I still get no BIOS boot beep. I draw out the video card, and reset, it similar difficulty. So I remove out the graphic card and boot with no VGA, and the motherboard gives me the no VGA notice beep sequence. Similar mania when I pulled out the memory, so I recognize the motherboard isn't DOA. Graphic card is from my older machine, and was performing 10 minutes previous to installing in the original machine, so I identify that that isn't the difficulty. Also attempted inserting the graphic card in the further PCI express slot on the motherboard to make convinced the slot wasn't dead. So anyone knows what the problem is.

Re: How can I able to boot in Asus P5Q PRO 775 P45 RT when it is not booting

Standby is very vital to have installed previous to inserting your motherboard into your cabinet of your computer. Or else you may just damage your motherboard. Otherwise, you be supposed to actually appear up your motherboard, it is an additional poster declared tremendously picky. There are a number of RAM modules it might have troubles with and in the past I believe there were problems running the 8600gt on this particular motherboard. Not confident if it has been solved it yet. But try trouble shooting each particular part to figure out what might be incorrect. Might be ram problem, might be GPU or anything else that causing you not to boot up properly so my suggestion I to check your part properly and work it out individually. If then also it causes some problem then go for a call to the technical support for the motherboard since it may not working properly in order that you facing such issue.

This Asus motherboard utilizes more than 5000hrs VRM first-class conductive polymer capacitors motherboard for robustness, improved lifetime, and improved thermal capacity. It boot is also quite easy just you need to join the whole part properly and insert the CD properly and restart and choose the boot option. This motherboard supports the most recent Intel Core3 processors in LGA885package. This motherboard too can maintain Intel subsequent generation 50nm multi-core CPU. The P5Q SE2 supports the most recent PCIe 2.0 devices for double momentum and bandwidth which advances the system performance. This motherboard offers suitable connectivity to exterior home theater acoustic systems through coaxial S/PDIF-out jacks. It allows transferring digital audio with no converting to analog arrangement and maintains the finest signal quality.

If the above solution may not work out for your motherboards then I think you should disconnect the Hard disk drive from your motherboard as well as the Optical drives, clear the CMOS, and re-seat the RAM as well as the PSU connections. Did you perform the stand-offs operation once you installed the motherboard into the cabinet are you performing this for the first time? Or this situation is happening for you for the first time in your motherboard then checks your motherboard properly for the hard drive and for the optical drive.

I think that there may be trouble with the bios setting of the motherboard that is why you cannot able to boot properly so my suggestion is to adjust the settings in BIOS for your RAM and hard disk and make sure appropriate Voltages is given to the RAM as well as for the CPU? or it can be the trouble of the BIOS version which you presently using? Is it compatible with your above motherboard model? If then check the bios update for your motherboard then check whether the problem is persisting or not.