Thread: NVIDIA 790i motherboard is freezing after working for a while

NVIDIA 790i motherboard is freezing after working for a while

I have Intel computer in which I am working for long time. But recently I am not able to work properly on my computer .I don’t know what is happening but my computer is not responding me after working for while. I have NVIDIA 790i motherboard and it get freezes .I don’t know why it is behaving like that .I am really getting frustrated so please give me some motherboard related solution so that I can solve my issue.

Re: NVIDIA 790i motherboard is freezing after working for a while

If your PC's power supply is broken in any way, this could be the reason behind your 790i motherboard to work offensively too. If you have just altered your PC's power supply or it is more than five years old, this is approximately surely the situation. Confirm that the power cable that connects your PC to your wall outlet is strongly secure as well as working correctly. Make sure your wall outlet to guarantee that it is working as well. After that exchange your power supply out along with one that you recognize works to observe if this is your issue.

If your issue is with an outer device you are trying to connect like a video game controller, the issue might very well be because of your BIOS. As PC age, their components require to be updated to facilitate the work with the latest technologies. This is as well accurate for your motherboard. An update to the motherboard is known as a BIOS update, where you update the software that your motherboard perform so as to load your operating system. You be able to make sure the website to observe if any BIOS upgrades are accessible for your particular model.

If you have newly updated your BIOS as well as your PC is functioning imperfectly, it is maybe because of the fact that you have left the BIOS in the "update" point. All you require to perform is go back over the upgrade steps you get from the website as well as move your BIOS from the "Update" as well called Flash place back to its usual state. Basically, you now have to end the situation you previously started.