Thread: D3Dx9_43.dll missing How to Fix this error

D3Dx9_43.dll missing How to Fix this error

After installing a game, it says that d3dx9_25.dll was not found What to do?? thank you for your help. I have been using a desktop computer which is installed with windows 7. Yesterday i was trying to install World of warcraft on my system but i got an error message stating "d3dx9_25.dll was not found ". Can anyone tell me how can i fix this error. Please suggest me a fix or i am missing some steps.

Re: D3Dx9_43.dll missing How to Fix this error

So you get a Windows error message indicating that the lack of D3DX9_25.dll file or this file is not available, not at the start, is damaged, it requires Microsoft DirectX Direct3D. So i wou7lod suggest you to download the application from Microsoft and get it installed on to your system this will help you to fix this error message. Finally try to install the game once again and then you should not get the error message. Now you can enjoy the game.

So you get a Windows error message indicating that the lack of D3DX9_25.dll file or this file is not available, not at the start, is damaged, it requires Microsoft DirectX Direct3D. So i wou7lod suggest you to download the application from Microsoft and get it installed on to your system this will help you to fix this error message. Finally try to install the game once again and then you should not get the error message. Now you can enjoy the game.

Whenever a you install a game or another software program and you get the error message then this situation clearly indicates that the d3dx9_43.dll is a file which gets installed onto your system when you install the DirectX software. As far as i know the Direct DirectX application is being used by windows based games and even advanced graphics programs , you might get these error when the file gets corrupted.

Check the requirements of the game that supports DirectX and also see if your video card meets the requirements of the laid by your game manufacturer. if it meets then you need to update DirectX installed on your operating system from the Internet. The other workaround for this is that you can try to repair the DirectX software which you have already installed on the system.

Reinstall the DirectX application which is installed on your system. Microsoft DirectX is a group of technologies designed to make Windows-based computers an ideal platform for running and displaying applications rich in multimedia elements such as full-color graphics, video, 3D animation, and rich audio. DirectX includes security and performance updates, along with many new features across all technologies, which can be accessed by applications using the DirectX APIs. You can download the same from the following link Microsoft DirectX

This appears as your video drivers are not upto date and hence you need to update it. Most probably updating the video card rivers could correct this problem. If the problem persists still then you will have to restore the d3dx9_25.dll from the directX software package. simply extract the d3dx9_43.dll individually from the DirectX downloadable package. After the restoration of the file restart the system and the problem should be fixed.

its a very simple thing just download the latest Directx version of u r video card and istall it and restart ur sytem......problem fixes automatically....