Thread: Overclocking question related to phenom II x6 1055

Overclocking question related to phenom II x6 1055

I had bought and inaugurated Phenom II x6 1055t ran for 2 hours and then caused BSOD. I endeavor additional than a small number of times to boot to Windows would run for a small amount of minutes and then crash the entire in excess of again. I misrepresented BIOS settings to fail-safe settings would get similar tribulations boot to Windows 7 and then crash. In conclusion it got wedged crashing on boot each time and corrupted my RAID arrangement. I endeavor to boot to Windows 7 x64 boot disk and would BSOD previous to even receiving from side to side installation start-up. I worked by means of Gigabyte from side to side their query asking fraction of their website, and they say RMA the Motherboard.

Re: Overclocking question related to phenom II x6 1055

It resonance similar to a hardware problem. I would believe PSU or ram is terrible or motherboard. Take the entire additional than one stick of ram out and endeavor booting. If no luck, shift the stick to the entire of the slots one at a time. If tranquil no luck, endeavor the similar procedure by means of the additional ram sticks. The most excellent technique is immediately sent the system to a professional shop and get repaired at the entire cost if you desire the system back, or I immediately might say superior for you. The most excellent I might add on this is endeavor by means of RAM / Motherboard, might be there's a tribulations in the hardware. Additional option endeavor to install Windows XP several service pack determine to do, immediately necessitate to create certain if it takes several OS for installation & endeavor out by means of dissimilar OS additional than superior try replacing the motherboard/ram & check if the predicament is tranquil repeating.

So at present subsequent to plugging in the X6 and going by means of one ram stick in every slot similar problem, I switched to the subsequently stick every slot identical trouble booting. I have comprised and deduced by means of the intention of it is the motherboard. And I am going to encompass to RMA the dadgum thing. I determine to not be purchasing Gigabyte the entire in excess of again for the reason by means of the intention of this is the second Gigabyte Mobo by means of the intention of has given me and problem in less than a year. Are you certain it’s not the PSU. Tell me regarding your PSU: create wattage and age. Do you encompass an additional PSU you might plug into the system immediately to create certain. In addition did you have this predicament previous to you updated the bios.

If you are resetting the cmos is a superior idea. Disconnect PSU power cord primarily, on the other hand, previous to altering the jumper and create certain you revolutionize the jumper back to defaulting previous to powering back up. The cmos jumper be supposed to be situated near the cmos battery and determine to encompass 3 pins. Your computer determine to not boot up if you encompass the hard drives disconnected. I meant to say by means of the intention of I encompass 5 hard drives I disconnect the entire additional than one for testing purposes. Determine to it clear my onboard RAID controller config if I clear CMOS. Yes, additional than if you write down the RAID settings previous to you reset and set the similar ones afterward, it be supposed to not be a predicament.

Yes, do not trust default/auto settings to be accurate in each case. Most of them suggest manual settings for ram and cpu speeds, timings and voltages. Do investigate and locate out what the mfg not compulsory settings are for those things, containing CPU NB. AMD's protected voltage range for the CPU is 1.225-1.425v.protected range for the cpuNB voltage is 1.050-1.175v.Your RAM be supposed to encompass its voltage moreover printed on the attach or on the package and if it's not publicized there the website be supposed to register the specifications. Defaulting vDIMM for the entire DDR3RAM is 1.50v and I normally add 0.05v for a total of 1.55v for JEDEC timings (no over clocking). I endeavor to run a burn in test utilizing Sandra. I selected merely the processor and memory tests.

I had essentially increased them mutually to 2700MHz and got a steady 3.9GHz overclock and my vcore is set at 1.393v ran intel-burn examination and was stable. Tremendously happy by means of the assist, one additional side make a note of, is 61c load too high. I mean AMD says 62c additional than I am certain there is a diminutive wiggle room. My terrible, it is for the CPU Socket temp. The cores are well beneath 50c beneath full load. The actual CPU temp would fluxuate commencing 55c-61c during prime95 and Intel burn test. Water cooling frequently decreases airflow in the CPU area so additional apparatus heat (cpuNB, RAM, and MOSFET) bleeds in excess of to the CPU temp sensor. By means of the intention of is why I for eternity emphasize core temp particularly by means of water cooled rigs. I am uncertain if merely 3 cores are Turboboosted or if the entire six are. The reason is for the reason by means of the intention of I do not desire to go beyond the 125 watt rating on my motherboard and be familiar by means of with the intention of TDP is not the authentic output, so if it's safe to immediately leave it at 3.3ghz (even if, in authenticity, as in a number of reviews have shown, a number of cores merely go up 100 or 300mhz).