Thread: Will 3ds Max work well with Intel core i3 330M

Will 3ds Max work well with Intel core i3 330M

I have the laptop with me and the thing with this laptop is that I have not upgraded this from long time and would like to make the upgrade here and will be happy if you all can come up with the suggestion here. I have the Intel Core 2 Duo on this and will be really happy if you all can tell me the processor that can help me with this. I am a 3ds Max user and the thing is that the rig that I have at this moment is really working fine and I do not have any issue with this but would really appreciate if you all can tell me the proper upgrade here for this. Well I will be happy if you can come up here with low budget solution and a fast reply on this will be really helpful. What can you suggest here I have a friend who is asking to go with the core i3 any guess?

Re: Will 3ds Max work well with Intel core i3 330M

Well let me tell you that if you are not having any issue with the Laptop of yours then I think that keeping the same with and using it till you come up with any issue here can really help you with the situation here. I would suggest you to keep the things going in the manner as they are and if you have any issues with the system of yours then you can have the upgrade of the system or else you will be hampering the current stable scenario within the system here.

You have mentioned that you are the 3ds Max user and you have your friend suggesting you to go with the core i3 then I think that it will be great if you can have the Intel core i5 or Intel core i7 in your case here as I think that having the latest one from the core i series will be a great idea to go with. Well there is hardly any difference when you will go for comparing the price here and I think that can help a bit with the situation here.

I would also suggest you to have the core i5 for you here in your case and I think that this processor will really help you here. Well I would not only suggest you to have the Motherboard upgraded I would suggest you to go with the RAM upgradation as well along with this and I think that increasing the RAM to the 4 to 6 GB will really enhance the performance of your system and you will really enjoy the power of the processor and the system here.

Well I think that it will be great if you can have the processor that is having more clock speed and I think that will serve you in a better manner. Well the clock speed is required if you want to have the Games on the PC or the Laptop or the system and if you want to have the graphic application then I think that more the number of cores more it will run smooth and will work seamlessly. If you want to enjoy the power of the new i series of the Intel Core then I think that it will make sense if you can have the core i5 or the i7 and let me tell you that most of the users here have voted for the core i5 and most of the users have voted Dual Core above the Core i3. So you can see where it is standing. Hope that you will follow the instructions that I have given here.

I am also of the same opinion that if you want to use the laptop for the Graphic Work then the Mobile Core i5 will really help you here. Well if you will go on the comparison scale then let me tell you that really as the core increases the performance has increased. If at all you want to have the seamless performance then I think that you should have the Core i7 for you. Also in addition to that if you have decided that you want to have the core i3 only then I would suggest you to go with the 350m and not with the 330m. Please come on guys it is better to have large number of cores for you if you want to have the flawless performance with the Graphic Applications here. Please let me know if you also liked it.