Thread: Is there any way to activate the software which comes with the Intel boards

Is there any way to activate the software which comes with the Intel boards

I am new to the computers actually I am student and need some help in advancing my system so that I would be able to use the latest system. I have recently assembling the system but don’t know how to activate the software which comes along with the Intel motherboards. I am using system with the specification of the following things that is windows 7 64 bit operating system with 2 GB RAM and Intel D865GLC motherboard. Please help me in doing so.

Re: Is there any way to activate the software which comes with the Intel boards

As you need comes with the Intel boards so I think it is possible when the inf files are installed to the system. I want to tell you that operating system will only be able to perform the action which you want is can be done only when the operating system informs the chipset to do the functionality according to the information. The function is like USB and core PCI.

I think for this type of thing you need to use the Intel Board D845GVSR Chipset Software Installation Utility 4.04.1007 which is used to install the software for the windows operating system which is using the Intel board. Intel Chipset Software Installation Utility which install the windows INF files which informs the operating system how to install the software to the chipset which is intended for the specific functionality which might be AGP, USB, Core PCI, and ISAPNP services. For this service you need to download the utility which is intended for the use of Intel® Desktop Boards. I think this will help you to get the desired solution.

I think you need to use the software which I think will be helpful to you to get the desired solution. So you should use the Intel Chipset Device Software version 9.1.2.1008 which s only intended for the Intel chipset boards. I stall it to the system and then you will be able to install the INF file to the system which informs the operating system how to configure the chipset to perform the specific functionality. So I think you need to use this software to get the desired solution.