Thread: Compatibity Of Windows XP With Intel Core I5 And I7

Compatibity Of Windows XP With Intel Core I5 And I7

I am just planning to make a new computer for myself. And I have been using the Windows XP since long and just recently planning to buy the Intel I5 or Intel I5. Also I am having a plan to build new computer that is going to be for my friend. And he wanted me to use the motherboard of 1156 i5/i7, and now I am just confused as to what to use in the system that is my friend is using about the Intel I7 or Intel I5. By friend wants me to use the Windows XP system in the computer than is being built by me for him. The main problem for him to use the Windows XP is that because he wants to use the software that can support the system that is being used by him. Please peoples suggest me the solutions for this whether what top use for his system.

Re: Compatibity Of Windows XP With Intel Core I5 And I7

Yes it is completely compatible and you can use the Intel I7 and also the I5 for the system of the Windows XP. If it is still not working then see that whether the keyboard is broken or not. Because the issue is being created if the keyboard is appearing to be broken. The issue can also be perhaps being fixed if you just try and set the drivers that are present for the system that is being used for you.

hey thank you for the idea I just wanted to get the information of the machine on to which it can be installed and also the information as to where the software is being made available so that I just can directly just download the software from the net and then just use it directly for your purpose. Also keep this information of that you are using confidential as it can cause you later problems.

The main thing is that I would recommend you to not use the Windows XP with the core processor of I7 and I5. Windows XP is said to be the home for many of the single core processes, and all this single core processes are being used by the Windows XP that consist of multiple single core processes inside it. Windows XP also has the SMP, that helps it to recognize multiples CPU’s.

XP is considered to be the best operating system that can ever be used and also the updating of the software of the Windows XP is easy so, most of them prefer to use the Windows XP and so far the updation’s are being made available in the net for free. Windows XP is considered to be the Greatest of the operating system in Microsoft History and also has got the plenty of the lives and also its cheaper than also it is buying a new operating system.