Thread: Intel Desktop Board D510MO shows wrong CPU temperature

Intel Desktop Board D510MO shows wrong CPU temperature

I have the Intel Desktop Board D510MO with me and the thing here is that I have the Windows 7 on this. Now the thing here is that I have seen that the temperature of the system here is displayed here as 8C and I do not think that it is possible and hence I was really unhappy when I came to know about this. Please help me with this. Can you here tell me what can be done here so that I can overcome this issue? Any suggestion on this is really welcomed.

Re: Intel Desktop Board D510MO shows wrong CPU temperature

Well 8C is really low and I think that it is wrong as well. Well here looking at the scenario I think that you should try to see for something that can help you dig the correct temperature here. Here is the thing that can really help you here. You can try to have the CPU Temperature Monitor here for your case and see if you can have the proper temperature for the CPU here. Well I think that you will have to make use of this third party application here.

Please do not tell me that you are getting this temperature in the BIOS. Please if you have installed something weird and the 8C is the result of that then I would suggest you to go in the BIOS of the Motherboard and see of the temperature of the Processor there. Well I think that there you will be able to have the right temperature. Well see that there and let me know if you were able to see the correct temperature of the Processor there.

What was the third party application that you used and you are getting this temperature. Well looking for the BIOS will be the best one to go with and see if you get the temperature there wrong too then I think that you will be required to get the BIOS of the system updated as I think that can help a bit with the situation of yours. Please try this and let me know if you were able to see the correct temperature of your Processor after the updates. Please while going with the update of the BIOS be careful. If you end up with something else then you will have something really wrong here.

I would suggest you to make use of the following third part application and I am sure that this program can help you to find the correct temperature of the Processor. Well that is what I am using for me and let me tell you that the user interface of this software is really user friendly and hence I am recommending it here. Go for the SpeedFan application and see if that can help a bit with your situation here.

I think that there is some issue with the Processor of yours. Well I would recommend that if it is possible go and check the processor on some other motherboard. See if the temperature of that processor changes there on that motherboard and if it does not change then for sure that the issue is with the Processor it self and I think that replacing it will really help in overcoming the issue. Really the 8C temperature is not at all acceptable here. Please if possible try to make arrangements as such and see if you can see any difference with the suggestion that I have mentioned here.