Thread: Cannot run Intel Desktop Board DH55HC with core i3

Cannot run Intel Desktop Board DH55HC with core i3

I have recently built a PC and the thing is that I have the Intel Desktop Board DH55HC and along with that I have the Intel core i3 in it. Now the thing is that I want to know what is the issue here with this combination. I have seen that most of the times this combination has suffered a lot and I really need to have the explanation on this. Can you all please tell me what can be done here so that I can have the things in the proper manner?

Re: Cannot run Intel Desktop Board DH55HC with core i3

I do not think that there is any issue here with this combination. I have some of my friends that have the Core i3 processor with them and the thing is that they are really enjoying it. Now I want to know what is the kind of issue that you are having with this? Please let me know about this. Please let me know what is the full specification of your system and in addition to that please see if you have made the connections properly there.

I am also having the same issue here with the core i3 processor well I do not have the same board as that of the author but the thing is that I have seen that there are much issues with the Core i3 processor and I really want to get rid of this. Well I think that you are the lucky one that you have the Core i3 running in your case but it has really proven to be a flop here in my case and I really want to know what should I do to get rid of this. Should I look for something else some other motherboard or is there something that can really help me her with this situation.

Thanks a lot for looking into my post and responding to it too soon. Well I was having the Windows XP on the system but now I have migrated to the Windows 7 64 bit and from that point I have come up with this issue. But I really do not think that Windows 7 can be the cause for this issue. I really think that the issue is because of the Hardware and would like to have the solution in that respect. I had recently upgraded the RAM as well previously I was having 1GB of RAM now I have bought another stick of 1GB and now I have the 2GB of RAM here. All the other specification have been given previously. Hope that you all will come up with something useful here. Will be really happy if i can get the response here soon.

Let me tell you that you are having the issue with the boot up and hence I think that you will have to check for the Cable Connector that is connecting the Hard Disk to your Motherboard. Please see if you have the connection made properly. As there are chances that you can have this issue because of this. Well see this and in addition to this if you want you can have the BIOS of the system upgraded as I have seen that sometimes updating the BIOS can really help you a bit.

Whenever you are going for the updates please see that you have all the things upgraded and please do not hang up with having any of the Old component with you. You have mentioned above that you are facing the issues of random restart and hence I think that this is not because of the core i3 or the Intel Desktop Board it is because of the old stick of the RAM that you have on your Motherboard. I would suggest you to see if you can have the system boot by ejecting one of the RAM stick. Please try this and let me tell you that you should have the RAM sticks of the same frequency or else you can get caught with such issues here.