Thread: Which one is better for gaming AMD PhenomII X6 1090T or AMD Phenom II X4 965Bk

Which one is better for gaming AMD PhenomII X6 1090T or AMD Phenom II X4 965Bk

I am thinking of building my own gaming rig next year. As i am tired of upgrading my system year after year. So basically i was shortlisting the processors with which i will be using in the gaming rig. The shortlisted processors are the AMD PhenomII X6 1090T and AMD phenom II X4 965Bk. So i am pretty confused about the choice to make between the two. So i would like you to give some suggestions on whether which of the processors will be best suited if i plan to develop my own gaming rigs. Please do send your suggestions quickly as i am thinking of developing it within this year. So your help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Which one is better for gaming AMD PhenomII X6 1090T or AMD Phenom II X4 965Bk

I would opt for AMD PhenomII X6 1090T without any second thought in the mind. The reason behind it. It is supported by the 6 cores which will give you the improved performance anytime you demand during the gaming. While AMD phenom II X4 965Bk has 4 core's which itself will tell you why the AMD PhenomII X6 1090T is a much better performer. Upon that it has a good robust RAM controller, it keeps the system cool every time the load increases. The turbo boost technology of the processor will supply power up to 3.6 Ghz when needed during the gaming. So whenever you have the confusion between these two i would suggest you to opt for AMD PhenomII X6 1090T anytime.

Re: Which one is better for gaming AMD PhenomII X6 1090T or AMD Phenom II X4 965Bk

Even i would suggest you to go with the AMD PhenomII X6 1090T because having looked at the various benchmarks test displayed in the internet. I found out that it has surpassed AMD phenom II X4 965Bk in various tests. Specially under the gaming sections like world of warcraft, left 4 dead, fallout the fps rate was better in the AMD PhenomII X6 1090T than the AMD phenom II X4 965Bk. Also it gave good results when it was tested for the playing of the flash videos. So my advice would be to go with the AMD PhenomII X6 1090T as it is a good name in the market and also it is available at a good range.

Thanks for the suggestion guys your suggestions have really helped me a lot. I was pretty confused about the choice to make. Even i saw some of the benchmark test and the decision was very difficult to make. Ultimately i did not want the system to be upgraded every year. So i was making the decision very carefully. So thanks for helping me out with the choice it has really helped me.