Thread: Set Bios for Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3LR

Set Bios for Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3LR

I desperately need your help in this case. I have my system and I have the Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3LR here in my PC and the thing is that when I use it for the normal things it just works great abut when I try to play the games here with this system I have noticed a lot of issue with this. I have seen that the system gets randomly freezed and then all there is needed to be done is restart the system. Can you please tell me what can be done here so that I can have my system running in a normal manner? One of my friends suggested me to go for the BIOS update but I do not think that it will be a nice move as I have recently bought the Motherboard. What will you suggest to go with?

Re: Set Bios for Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3LR

Well I think that you will be required to have the driver installed on your system as I think that can really help you here with this. You can have the drivers from the official site and I am sure that you will have the right thing from there. Well take the drivers from there and burn them on the CD and then go for the installation of the drivers and see if the latest drivers can help you with the issue here. As you have mentioned that you are getting the issue when you are playing the game then I think that going by this way can really help you a bit.

I think that you will be required to have a look at the drivers for the Graphic Card and at the same time please see if you have the system requirement fulfilled so that you can have the game played on your system flawlessly. Try to get the updated drivers for the graphic card and in addition to that please see for the system requirement and then go for the play here. Hope that you will find the solution in a much easier way. Please let me know about the same here.

If you ask me I think that you will have to run the Memtest and then please post whole scenario here to me so that I can verify what can be the issue here in your case. I think that the RAM of your system is causing you the issue and you will have to check for the same. Please see if the RAM stick is installed properly there and if you have two RAM stick then both are of same frequency and please do come with the result of the Memtest here in your next post.