Thread: Because of GIGABYTE GA P43 ES3G my system restarts

Because of GIGABYTE GA P43 ES3G my system restarts

I have bought this Motherboard recently and I tried connecting it with the old CPU of mine but I have seen that when I try to go with the connection after connecting it the system restarts randomly. I really want to have the system working in the normal manner. Well I have installed the Windows 7 on the system and there was no issue with the installation. Can you all please tell me what can be done here so that I can be out of the issue here?

Re: Because of GIGABYTE GA P43 ES3G my system restarts

You have mentioned that you had installed the Windows 7 successfully and there were no issues when you were installing it. Well I think that it will be great if you can have the installation of the Windows 7 again on your system and see if that can help you in coming out of the issue here. Well this is what I can have as a suggestion here, please try this and let me know if that really did the trick. Hope that the reinstallation will really help you.

I would suggest you to see if the Connectors are properly placed there and I think that it is what is really needed to be checked here. Open up the case and see if all the Connections from the Motherboard to the PSU and various other hardware peripherals are connected well in there. Also if you want you can go for installing the RAM slot there and see if that can help a bit with this. See if what I have suggested will really work in your favor.

Please try to run the MEMTEST and see what it results in and please let me know about the same in your next post in addition to this if you want you can let me know about the temperature of the system that you have on your system and I think that the temperature here can solve much of the issues here. Please install the Temperature Monitor and just post me the result here and let me have a close look at this so that I can see which part of the Motherboard is causing you the trouble here.

Looking at the scenario here I think that you have just upgraded the Motherboard of yours and you have changed nothing else and hence I think that it is the reason for this issue here. Well all I can suggest you at this moment is to go with installing a new RAM stick and replacing the older one with this and see if that can help a bit with the issue and see if the Fan that are attached to the CPU are working fine. Sometimes they can also be the probable reason for such issues here.

Looking at the scenario here I think that you have just upgraded the Motherboard of yours and you have changed nothing else and hence I think that it is the reason for this issue here. Well all I can suggest you at this moment is to go with installing a new RAM stick and replacing the older one with this and see if that can help a bit with the issue and see if the Fan that are attached to the CPU are working fine. Sometimes they can also be the probable reason for such issues here.