Thread: GA-880GMA-UD2 (rev. 2.0) Bios Issues

GA-880GMA-UD2 (rev. 2.0) Bios Issues

In the Bios F5 emerge following functions, which to me are 'foreign'. Could someone please explain what they do? I am getting SB850 Spread Spectrum (in the Advanced Chipset Features menu) and NB Azalia (IGX in menu). And the following in the DRAM Configuration menu:
    • DQS Training Control
    • CKE Power Down
    • Memclock tri-Stating
    • Bank Swizzle Mode

Please help me by providing some useful information.

Re: GA-880GMA-UD2 (rev. 2.0) Bios Issues

I was getting the following options:
    • NB Azalia HD audio codec is, so the onboard sound.
    • Bank Swizzle Mode switch should be possible, provides more memory performance.
    • CKE Power Down is used to save power, but may influence the stability.
    • DQS training MemClock tri-Stating SB850 and spread spectrum could improve the system stability, but can also cause the opposite
    Also the point of Azalia point, is still in the BUG list. So just hope that it will get solved soon.

I am currently using the F7 version. Now there was already did but as a beta version of F8. The beta status is complete for some time and in the small list of new features, this entry is: fix C1E & LAN compatibility issue. This brings me to the question of compatibility problem because there is now what I do with my F7 version seemed so still available. Is it not read as something more detailed change-log for what was just now fixed it? Or you have one probably because more information? For I have for some time that the problem with me constantly breaks the line (Cable Modem), but only for fractions of seconds. Could this come through this C1E & LAN compatibility issue? Please provide some necessary information.

But it may also be a LAN driver that bitchy if you do not like to take the original from Microsoft. If this does not help, then you can still update the BIOS. For Windows, there's also the "previous driver". The switch back to the previous driver, that 's all. Realtek is always displayed. The default driver is also from Realtek. Since you have to make accessible to's date. With MS again and again settles updates via MS Update. You can read the modem, the transmission quality? Tag me with cable modems do not like this so the question. But maybe the line to the modem is not well shielded. This is for DSL like to be a problem.