Thread: Core i7 temperature too high

Core i7 temperature too high

I just finished assembling my new stuff, and I have the CPU temperature which is very high without overclocking I am between 40 and 45 degrees and I go between 70 and 75 in full with an overclock 3680mhz I went up to 95° and have verified the temperature with several software and all are giving similar result. I have a H50 that works very well on a Q6600 overclocked to 3600MHz. I have thought of two things:
    • The thermal paste that I've been sold with a zalman fan 9700 led (in a pot with a brush), is not good i think it is expired and its only causing the problem.

• Or else the software are not suitable for the core i7, I think the motherboard will have to cut 95°, over the area coming out of the radiator is cold H50, it is suggesting that the liquid N is not hot, I have also tried comparing the Q6600 where, the area was hot. I have hope to have been clear and well explained my problem.

Re: Core i7 temperature too high

Sounds like you are facing this problem because of the thermal paste you need to use another thermal paste and check whether this works or not. i would suggest you to use another thermal paste so that the cooling is done appropriately hopefully this will definitely fix the over heating issue of the intel corei7 Processor. If the overheating persists still then simply reply back.

Innovation Cooling is quiet a good alternative in the high-end thermal compounds available, because the IC Diamond 7 Carat Thermal Compound exploits the superior thermal conductivity of pure diamond advantage. Each syringe IC Diamond Thermal Compound contains 7 carats ground, synthetic diamonds, which account for about 92% of the paste. For a theoretical thermal conductivity is 2000-2500 W / mK possible (pure silver has a conductivity of 406-429 W / mK). This extremely high conductivity makes IC Diamond 7 Carat Thermal Compound to a ideal for heat-intensive high-performance systems.

I have almost the same problem as you are facing I overclocked my core i7 950 to 4ghz and cooled everything with the Cooler Master V8 using a different software, temp in idl are between 45 and 50 ° and in full, about 70°. it is also impossible to do a OCCT because it stopped sine the gpu temperature rises very high. I dismounted and remounted the heatsink (very boring indeed for this model) but nothing changes. In fact, i would like to know whether 4ghz is too high for air cooling or is it because OCCT runaway unfamiliar with these processes. Thank you for enlighting me

Appears as you have not changed the cpu thermal compound (paste) since last few months, located on the heart (GPU, CPU) can establish contact between the radiator and the surface of the heart to leave no empty because the air is very bad driver. We must apply the right amount, a hazelnut. No micro-hazelnut, hazelnut not high plutonium, a classic nutty. Then you have (using a rigid card for example) spread the paste over the entire surface of the heart so that contact is total. The thermal paste has a very long life (usually more than 2 years), there is no need to change the thermal paste every month. As for the thermal pads, adhesive assumed to be small conductors of heat, I suggest you change them to the batter as soon as you can, you will gain several degrees.

you can connect extra fans inside for best cooling and dont put thermal paste so much it can damage your processor ...

you can also try water cooling, but it is expensive..

i think that the fan is not placed properly the fan must be located on the radiator in order to remove the heat rising from the radiator and expelling it. The radiator is very often mounted on heat pipes , increasing the thermal conductivity. There are also radiators operating a liquid metal (still inside the heat pipes), the latter being moved by an electromagnetic pump and offering very respectable performance but at a price too high. The only brand to manufacture is Danamics. So try to use the radiator to cool down your CPU tempratures.