Thread: AMD Phenom II Confusions

AMD Phenom II Confusions

Hey Hi everyone I have just got a new AMD processor for my computer and before I was using the processor of Intel, the Intel was a good processing system but the thing is that I wanted to get the newer one that is one of the AMD. The main reason is that I wanted to upgrade the system that I am currently using. So during this process I am planning to upgrade the processor, motherboard, HDD, PSU and cabinet. Plese help me out as to what is better for the use the AMD or the later version of the Intel

Re: AMD Phenom II Confusions

Just tell me that what kind of the configuration you want and also specify the details that you want to upgrade in the system that you are using. Following are the list of the details that I wanted for the system that you wanted for the up-gradation process:
    1. What is the budget that you are planning to shell out?
    2. Are you keeping a open opinion of giving similar and better performance and the offerings that are provided by the sellers?
    3. For what purpose do you want the computer for?
    4. Are you Planning to overclock?
    5. What kind of the OS are you planning to use?
    6. The hard disk space that is required by you for the usage purpose?
    7. The screen will run at what resolution?
    8. Have you done any kind of the Assembling or have you ever buildup the desktop?
    9. When do you will get the system?

My budget for the upgradation is about 30 thousand. I am planning to have the stick which is going to be used with the AMD Phenom II x4 and the Asus motherboard. Also I have chosen 770/870 Chipset that is having the on board graffix and have no SATA and USB 3. And I may be doing the over clocking. I am suing the Operating System of the 64 bit. The disk space is about 500/1 TB. The screen resolution is of 19 inches and the specification is of 1440x900. Planning to get the computer in October and also I won’t be using the ssd.

The first priority is for the thing that is said to be of the extreme importance that is the PSU has to go with the power. Try to get something like the one of the Corsair CX400W that you will get for Rs.2,600. Then after that you got read the PSU guide for more information. After that you have to get the 955BE. I have no updating for the motherboard so sorry for that but do tell me that what kind of the GPU you are using because the GPU plays an important role for this.

The use of the card of the 8800GT/GTX is good for the configuration that you have given earlier. You can try the Asus M4A87TD that makes the use of the USB 3 and also see the PSU is supporting the feature that has been described by you. The silent power pro is also another good option with the optional use of the the real power pro are excellent for the use.