Thread: GA-870A-UD3 PWM fan doubts

GA-870A-UD3 PWM fan doubts

Rear I installed F8 2 80 Pro PWM Arctic Cooling and run synchronously with the AC Freezer Pro CPU fan PWM. This works and is correspondingly low.. don't know the reason behind it. PWM fan connector on the front I have plugged a PWM F8 ... this has always rotation of 1200 RPM which is really too loud. In the Bios I've looked to see whether there is a setting for the front PWM pin, unfortunately non-existent. Is it possible to regulate this by hand? I know Speedfan and have already used it on other computers, but unfortunately I get a freeze when I try to start it ... it hangs when scanning and then does nothing! (For XP and Windows 7!) I have 2 HDD cages in it, there are 2 more 92mm fans are pure even all very quiet ... I now think I can control the forward PWM port via the PST ... unfortunately as I said previously. I am sure that anyone from your side must be knowing about it.

Re: GA-870A-UD3 PWM fan doubts

Down System Smart Fan Control adjusts the fan of the 4-pin system fan - Under PC Health Status. For me it works, I have a min 140s, running with the option "Enabled" in the normal operation for the 600 rpm instead of 1250 rpm. Otherwise you will not get around come a potentiometer (eg Zalman Fanmate Gelid 2 or Fc-FX01) between them to bind. Less simultaneously with the pot down to a comfortable volume control and whom it is too warm governs the Board again. Such a part will cost around 5 euro with Y adapter that can also connect more fans and also turn down. I made with my CM690 with the top and the rear fan. They were not sound like anything but uncomfortable by the noise.

In Speedfan have to adjust a function when you have an AMD system. You just have Speedfan start with the parameter that is not a SMART scan done, then turn in Speedfan in the configuration under options one point, either the "debug mode" or "Do SMART summary error log .." do not know exactly what it was. then you can start Speedfan back to normal and control the case fans about it.

I probably had not expressed clearly enough: Speedfan makes a funny in a normal configuration, advanced SMART scan, which leads to AMD systems to freeze. So you have to Speedfan start with a parameter (in the link attach what), to temporarily disable all SMART. So you can start Speedfan, disable the point in the configuration and then take the parameters out again. For detailed instructions that been here before in the forum should, but can be found via Google. The behavior is normal for AMD boards, unfortunately, since Speedfan 4.40. With Speedfan can be the CPU fan (either by PWM or by Voltage) and regulate the Sys1 (by Voltage).

Right click on link Speedfan. Since then go into the box "Target" (because the path is in there for speedfan.exe). Paste in simply / no smartscan" (without the but with the space between speedfan.exe and /). Then you should start with the link to Speedfan. SMART is so disabled that is. Then you can even try if you can turn down the fan. Typically, the PWM 2 is the control for the Sys1, but it could also be another regulator. In Configure -> Options there should be also an entry "Do SMART summary error log scan on startup" type. The need to change you, then you can then delete, no smartscan out again.