Thread: OverHeating problems of Acer Aspire 7738G

OverHeating problems of Acer Aspire 7738G

I own a Acer Aspire 7738G from the past 8 months while playing games recently my system got rebooted and it happens everytime i play games like Borderlands, i cant figure out the cause of this is it because of over heating of the system my GPU normally measures around 45-50 degrees and while playing games it goes upto 75-80 degrees and also my CPU measures around 50-55 degrees normally and jumps up to 80-85 degrees while playing games so is over heating the cause of Re-booting and also give me some methods to cool down my system please help me out with this one.

Re: OverHeating problems of Acer Aspire 7738G

Your problem seems to be arisen due to over heating of the system make some settings to your system while you are playing games like when you are playing games if you are have turned the resolution to max and turned all the effects on, all of them consume a lot of power, just lower down the settings and you may see the difference.

If you think the problem is due to gaming and also there are many other factors which goes unnoticed and can be the cause for the over heating of the system check out for the dust in your laptop they can block the flow of air, keep the laptop in a much cooler environment, the ventilation of the room should be good and also check the cooling fan it must keep the internal temperature of the CPU down by 5 degrees. So do some changes if you have not done yet.

If you have tried the solutions mentioned above and still your system is crashing or rebooting then i would recommend you to check your systems memory using the memory applications if it is less, then delete all the unnecessary files and also update the drivers like chipset, audio and video. Still if it is not working there might be some serious problem do check it with the technician.

i forgot my acer aspire 7738g bios password,hdd is too locked,please help,how reset bios,removing battery is not work