Thread: Need help on AMD Motherboard

Need help on AMD Motherboard

I am looking to make a new system and i have figured all the parts of my machine living the motherboard and the graphic card. I am planning to buy a AMD motherboard for my machine. Will it be better the best option or i should go with the other one. Please do recommend me a solution for this query. I will be waiting for you reply. Thanks

Re: Need help on AMD Motherboard

I have a suggestion for you. I will advise you to go foe the AMD 780G Motherboard on your machine. This motherboard is the best one for the AMD processors and for playing latest Directx 10 games. I want to tell you that, even I am making the use of same mother board on my machine and it is performing quite well. I don’t have any issues related with this. Hope have help you.

I have refer the above posts and form the list of motherboard which you have mentioned here I will suggest you to go for the Gigabyte GA-890GPA-UD3H as it is having good performance as even I making the use of the same motherboard on my machine. I don’t know much about the other two motherboards. So go for the one which I have suggested to you. I think I have provided you the require help.

Thanks for the reply. I have gone through both the post and I find both of them as good one. I have got the require solution for my query, because i have now decided to go for the Gigabyte GA-890GPA-UD3H motherboard. I will like to thank you both for the reply you have provided to me and also for the time you have spend in giving me the reply.