Thread: Comparison between OCZ and Corsair

Comparison between OCZ and Corsair

I am planning to buy a RAM but undecided between these pairs of ram. I am confused between OCZ and Corsair which is the better in performance. I have check but both is having same price not much difference. I am unable to find something on Internet that will suggest me regarding the best one. so if any one is having the knowledge regarding same then please let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Comparison between OCZ and Corsair

The OCZ, I am the owner and I have never had any problems, apart from the fact that it is very easy to get them to work steadily over the frequency of the factory. According to me, a one should select this one. As this is having better performance and not any issue with the same. I am having the OCZ Platinum 2 GB DDR2 1066 MHz and i liked the performance of the same. There are lots of product of the OCZ which works great for the user. So if you wanted to buy a RAM then i will advise you to go with the OCZ and find it working great with the system of yours.

I am not agree with the above reply which is discussed about the OCZ as i have reviewed and let me tell you Corsair is best and most of the computer people are referring to then same instead of the OCZ. Corsair are highest selling RAM all over. I am myself using the and i did not got any issue with the same. Also the Corsair are considered the best RAM for the purpose of the Overclocking. I am happy with the same. If you can then go with the Corsair and you will come to know about the performance of the same. I hope you will also to like it. Also it is completely dependent on your Motherboard that it contemptible with OCZ or Corsair. So first thing you have to check for the compatibility of the same and then choose one for your issue.

The problem is that we do not know how smart he is on your slides, but normally it should not be a problem, some corsair were not compatible with the nForce4 chipset, but it's not your case. I have to buy a better board and then if I put the memories as per the system. Corsair has lowered its price, ocz is very expensive but when you see them explode corsair, I found this great brand. I am having the CORSAIR DDR 400 RAM 512MB as my system is compatible with the same. Corsair is a very good brand of RAM, if you're sure of yourself. I have also gone through most of the review and come to know that Corsair is having the best performance. But only fact is that it expensive than any other product in market. If you are ready to expend more money then you can go with the Corsair.

Well in any case is a good choice, because I've sold Corsair XMS2, OCZ Platinum and g.skill between those 3, the best of all was the OCZ. SO i can tell you that between the three brands models i will recommend the OCZ and it is better. I have tried the same and got it working with the system of mine without having any issue and hope if you try this will be happy with OCZ. So if you can then go with the same and get it working with the issue of yours.

See what I say above models corsair and OCZ, I only miss of the g.skill I do not remember what it was, or say in this post with OCZ, specifically wanted to say OCZ Platinum Revision 2, and only so sell those memories, because they greater among the above.
    For only said "Corsair XMS2" and this is the acronym used Corsair for almost over 35 models that range in Corsair is known for the model and revision as a same model there are more than 10 revisions with different ICs giving different performance and overclocking potential, now in its version OCZ Platinum DDR2 operates several well I sold them too long, I think my sales record this and are quite good but has a higher yield a 4-4 Corsair XMS2 675MHz -4 to 12 (only because it has a better IC.