Thread: HP Pavilion a1034n compatible power supply

HP Pavilion a1034n compatible power supply

I have an Hewlett-Packard Pavilion a1034 desktop computer an its performing well, But suddenly I got a problem, that is when I pushed power on button then a spark is came out and my computer is became dead. Then I opened my machine and noticed that all this is happened because of the damage power supply. I decide to get a new power supply on my machine, for that I visited many site but haven’t come to any conclusion. If anyone having knowledge on this then please tell me, which power supply should I buy? Any suggestion will appreciate. Thanks in advance.

Re: HP Pavilion a1034n compatible power supply

I have search regarding your question and I think that you should get new Thermaltake TR2 W0070 430W power supply for your machine. This power supply is a solid that help to saves power, with 80mm dual fans to boost air supply, one fan at the frontage and another is at back to get good air in and bad air out. This power supply enhances airflow within the power supply thus producing less heat therefore avoids damages. I think you should go with this one only.

When you buy power supply then you have to keep in mind some of the important aspect of computer. You should check the compatible wattage for your machine, it should be not more or not less. If your HP power supply is compact type PSU then I recommend you to go with Corsair PSU, because this PSU constantly provides stable power supply. I am using same on my HP computer and I think you should use the same. If you are having other query then reply me.

If you are like to play games, then for that your system needs good configurations and as well as a good power supply. The Raidmax hybrid 2 RX-530SS power supply is made to use for office work and for a gaming. I suggest you to buy this power supply, because this provides you fully power for every thing that you loads into the system. This power supply comes with four SATA, two FDD and six molex that are mainly for two PCIe video cards with 135mm of fan with blue LEDs.

I have seen that, today many of the peoples are using Rosewill power supply and they are experiencing good performance over the days. Here I have given you some features of this power supply. This supply is small in size hence it acquire less space, with 120mm dual fans and comes with active PFC, it also having two auxiliary cable for the video cards.

I am using same computer and I have new 400 Watt ATX Power Supply that is full compatible to the for HP pavilion eMachine ATX-250-12E / HP-D2537F3R. When i assembled my computer then, that time i insist for this power supply to be on my machine.
    Here i have given you its some of the special features.
    • Single ball bearing fan design
    • High efficiency
    • Support Intel "Pentium 4" and AMD "Athlon XP"
    • Built-in voltage overload protection
    • Low Ripple & Noise
    • Complies with Intel ATX 2.03 and ATX12V 1.1