Thread: Gigabyte X58A-UD3R rev 1.0 trouble

Gigabyte X58A-UD3R rev 1.0 trouble

The Gigabyte X58A-UD3R I encompass is playing up till now another time as well as just recognizing 4 of the 6 GB of memory in the bios as well as showing 6 in windows with only 4 working.
    •I've checked as well as tested all the Memory modules as well as they confirm out ok
    •Checked the Socket pins as well as reseated the CPU, no troubles there
    •Also Tried numerous bios version, no chance there
    As well as have examined each and every one remembrance lanes for damage, nothing able to be seenPlease provide any suggestion regarding to this trouble. Any suggestion to this issue would be appreciated. Thank you in advance for your reply.

Re: Gigabyte X58A-UD3R rev 1.0 trouble

I also have observed this similar problem a lot of times on this board on numerous forums in view of the fact that I experienced this myself as well as have read subsequently many fixes it does make me imagine what the hell is Gigabyte doing about it? There are as a result so many hardware configurations by means of one common factor. Lastly I have tried the Msconfig / Boot tab / Advanced options / Maximum memory reset option an dthis has resolve the trouble.The mobo anyone else fell like you don’t obtain support from the place you should.

Thanks for your suggetsion about this growing trouble. It is getting on the way to manic proportions at this moment. As you propose it maybe a manufacturing fault.I'm a big admirer of Gigabyte mobos however at what time someone posts that on the Gigabyte forums after that I would start on the way to worry about that board.

I as well have the same problem with this board and well put it this way, following on the way to mucking on for more than a few days trying plenty of proposal, I have finally decided to return the board as well as purchased a substitute, this worked with no problem. CPU socket on both boards is a foxconn as a result buying either board superiority intelligent in regard on the way to cpu socket should be the identical.