Thread: System with AMD PHENOM II X6 Black Edition shuts within few seconds

System with AMD PHENOM II X6 Black Edition shuts within few seconds

I have recently configured my system with AMD PHENOM II X6 Black Edition processor which kept on factory settings. The system has got ZALMAN CNP9500 Silent CPU cooler operational with a PWM fan and 3 heat pipes all work as 6 heat pipes. It has ANTEC TPQ1200w power supply and has got SSD 2.5” OCZ 120GB and internal hard drive from western digital that is WD 3.5" Black Edition 1TB. System has DDR3 2X4GB RAM and has ASUS XHAIR FRMULA IV motherboard, the system was configured properly system worked properly for some days but when I started it few day ago the system runs like for four to five seconds and then shuts down. I am not able to find the problem with the system and the solution.

Re: System with AMD PHENOM II X6 Black Edition shuts within few seconds

I think the problem can be with your ASUS XHAIR FRMULA IV motherboard connections because of which it works for some time and then just shuts your system down. I you need to check out the physical connection of your motherboard and other components which might be loss because of which system is not able to work. As you yourself have configured the system so there can be such kind of thing having, I think firstly you can check for this basic thing because of which problem might be appearing.

The problem can be with the bios update because you have mentioned that the system worked proper for some day and suddenly stop working after few days. I think you can try to update the bios of your system and see if it helps your system to work properly. I think there can be problem with bios as your system work for little period and then shuts down because the basic function of bios to load and start with operating system. Let me know if the problem is resolved after the bios update.

After reading your question I advise you to go for hardware reset that is just reassemble your system again as you have already done it before. I think there is some kind of problem with the hardware components in your system because of which you are placing such kind of problem. If not the hardware fault then there can be problem with the power supply in your machine for which you have to check you power device and if it is not working then you have to replace it and get new power supply for your system.

I think there can be some kind of virus or worms infection problem with your system which making it shut down after couple of seconds machine starts. Because some kind of viruses may affect the boot sector and functioning of the system and create such issue of system shutting down automatically. I think you need to carry out full system scan and if there is any kind of virus just remove it using latest updated anti-virus this might help you to resolve the problem