Thread: ASUS Disk Unlocker

ASUS Disk Unlocker

Hello friends, recently I have heard about the ASUS disk Unlocker that will lock the hard disk only to allow some specific area to be filled. That is using the disk locker we can allow the hard disk to only have data to about some MB or GB, I would just want to know that how is this thing used like it comes directly on the hard disk or we have to buy it to use with the software.

Re: ASUS Disk Unlocker

Hey you have heard it correct this software developed by ASUS that will help to limit the space in the hard disk to about say 2.2 TB. This means that the operating system wont detect the extra wasted space and it will allow you to use the entire memory by yourself. In short you will utilize all your money. Using this software you can access the storage which you have kept for you use.

Hello friends, its true that now we will be able to use all the harddisk memory ourself and we will get full worth for our money. Since our operating system will not display the whole amount of memory that is in the hard drive to us, we can use the Disk unlocker to limit the memory of the hard disk to 2.2 TB ad then use the extra saved memory for our personal use. This is usually done to maximize the storage content of the hard disk. This is a free software and we can easily download it from the web. You just have to install it then follow the options when you run the software. Its very easy and I am also using this.

Hey even I have heard about this and would want to ask you all that is this thing useful or not. Also, does it harm any of the functions of the hard disk. The reason behind why I am asking this is that the hard drive contains all our private data and if any harm is caused to it then it will be a major problem for all of us. Also, I would want to know that using this software will provide ample security or not. Although I have heard from many people that we can increase the content that can be inserted into the drive, I would want to know that would this lower the performance of the hard disk in any case.

Hey I would like to tell you that you need not worry about ant thing while using this software. It is error free and would not cause any damage to the data which you are having in the hard disk. Using this software you can enjoy maximum storage capability then you would have done before. Yo can add data, media and all kinds of content into your hard disk without worrying about any thing. While using this software you can maximize not only your storage capacity, but also the value you get from your hard drive. Now using this no disk space would be left vacant. I hope by reading this you would have understand all the benefits of it.