Thread: Gigabyte Motherboard is dead need replacement

Gigabyte Motherboard is dead need replacement

I have the Gigabyte motherboard with me and it was really working fine with me and it was really working fine with the situation that I was seeing. Last night I was using the system and then I suddenly noticed that the PSU of the system died and I think that along with that it has also taken the Motherboard for guarantee. I have taken the 3000 Rs. for me but I am not finding the motherboard that can help me with this particular situation. I am also keeping the future things here in mind and I want to have the solution accordingly. I want to have the motherboard that can help me with the four Sata Port and in addition to that has Four DIMM along with that. I will be really happy if you can have the thing s at the faster rate for me.

Re: Gigabyte Motherboard is dead need replacement

On the very first note I would like you to check if at all the Motherboard id working or else the things will be like that it was working and you just bought the new one without any use. I have seen that the Motherboards for m the Gigabyte are really reliable and are really durable at the same time. Please check the motherboard first and let us know if that is working at all. Regarding the Motherboard I think that it will be nice if you can have the same from the Gigabyte. I think that going with the Gigabyte will be the best one to go with. Hope that you will be able to find the perfect match in your case from the Gigabyte. Please let us know if you were able to have the same in your case.

I am of the opinion that you should go with the ASUS. I think that it will be the best option so that you can have the best one for you. Well I have seen that it has the support for the four DDR2-DIMM sockets and I think that it is the best one to go with. Even you have mentioned that you were trying for the same and hence I think that you can have that one for you. So I think that you can have the same for you. I am sure that you can have the perfect thing for you.

I was searching for the similar query and I have come across the title saying something like Asrock socket 775 Motherboard 1600Mhz DDR2 (4 Dimms) 1 PCI-E (x16) 6 SATA and I think that can help you with the situation that you are having at the moment. Well in addition to that I have seen that it is in the stock and if you want you can have that for you. Well try this one for you and I think that it will be a better option to go with.

ECS TIGT-I is the thing that I will suggest you at the moment. It is basically a combination of the mother board and the processor and hence I think that going with this combination of the motherboard and processor will be a good option to go with. It is really a good pack for the one who want to have the basic computing on their side. It is low on the power consumption and at the same time is silent, and has well-mannered performance for a basic system. I think that it is the better option that you should go with. Hope that my post really helped you a lot.

I have the links for the following threads and I think that can help you really well with the situation that you are having at the moment. As you had mentioned that you were having the Asus motherboard I think that this one will be really of some help: Gigabyte GA-P55-UD3R vs Gigabyte GA-P55-UD6 Motherboard. In addition to that I have the comparison chart between the two motherboard company and I think that will help you a bit in choosing the best one among them: Intel Mobo Vs Asus Mobo?. Please let me know if any of the threads that have mentioned below really helped you.