Thread: Motherboard ASUS Sabertooth X58 - Features

Motherboard ASUS Sabertooth X58 - Features

I want some help from you members about the Asus X58 Sabertooth motherboard. I am not having much information about this motherboard. So thought that you guys can help me in this matter. Please provide me some features about the Asus X58 Sabertooth. Also my friend said that the delivery of the Sabertooth ASUS X58 is kept quite low. Neither a USB slot aperture or even a technical highlight is found in the package, which of course is the best price. Hope that you will help me soon.

Re: Motherboard ASUS Sabertooth X58 - Features

The feature list is not very big, but covers all functions that can fully exploit pc. First, there were USB 3.0. The well-known NEC controller realized as well on the ASUS P6X58D E-two of these interfaces, which ATX panel was led out of the. In the second place our feature list SATA / s to find 6 Gigabit. This is the also known Marvell controller implemented on. Two ports are available. The ties with the Intel X58 chipset with full bandwidth is, no performance problems are feared. It mainly lacks a way to POST to check the current status. Here, a simple LED display or similar desirable. On gimmicks like ROG Connect will also be waived, which is hardly likely to interfere with a normal user though. Also, the unique configuration of parameters for Overclocked ROG Connect can be without. But ASUS touts high efficiency thanks to "ESP - Efficient Switching Power Design" and a cool motherboard, thanks to the heat sink.

Asus presents its new X58 motherboard Sabertooth before officially. For the first time the model came with Intel LGA-1366 socket on this year. As with the previously published Asus P55 Sabertooth, the manufacturer uses the X58 very stable components. Therefore is to ensure above all accountability, consistency, durability, value and a general stability in the operation in particular. At the Computex mentioned presentation was the Sabertooth X58 at least stable at 45.2 degrees Celsius inside temperature and 24 percent humidity. Some of the components were also provided with a special Cera-M! X-coating which make them still more resistant, for example, to heat. The Sabertooth Asus X58 also has six slots for DDR3 memory bars, six SATA 3.0 Gbps ports and two SATA 6.0 Gbps ports. Thanks to three PCI-E x16 slot supports the ASUS motherboard Crossfire-X and three-way SLI. In addition, it has a Gigabit Ethernet chip, two e-SATA and two USB 3.0 ports. Rounding out the equipment with connections for 7.1 surround speakers and Firewire. A price or exact release date for the main board Sabertooth X58 Asus has yet listed, unfortunately.

The Intel X58 is actually now a bit 'and motherboards that carry it have proven to be excellent products that exploit it optimally. New trends are directed towards energy savings and greater reliability reliability or maintaining lower operating temperatures. Another common trick is the addition of SATA 6 Gb / s and USB 3.0 to make the cards more durable. Promises of overclocking, the duration of longer life and a more efficient operation are all valid reasons for choosing a product. ASUS meeting all these requirements is back in line with FSA 's X58 Sabertooth. The Sabertooth is able to meet all the requirements are stricter. The heat sinks are all covered in a green sort of ceramic coating that helps to lower the temperature. They are mounted six-core 32-nm offering Accountancy and X58 chipset with Core i7.