Thread: Best memory for Asus p7p55d e-pro motherboard

Best memory for Asus p7p55d e-pro motherboard

Here I have some issue related to the using Ram. In this I want to ask you guys that I am to purchase the 8 GB 4 sticks and this thing I desire to over clock in to my Intel i7 875k to at least 4.0 GHz. So here I just want things which are well matched for my system and also it is stable and performs well when overclocked. So that is why I was thinking concerning the Kingston hyperx 8gb 4x2gb 1600mhz. But related to it I am not very much positive so please help me as soon as it is possible for you friends.

Re: Best memory for Asus p7p55d e-pro motherboard

Here related to your thread I think you have to face a hard time in accomplishing a 4.0 GHz clock with all 4 dual Inline memory module or DIMM slots occupied and running 8 GB entirety, But actually it is depend on you that how much you desire to expend I would go with either of these two sets of G.Skill . If you want to prefer then go for the PI series rated at 6-8-6-24 and 1.6V. So I think this information will going to help you.

The memory qualified vendor list only contains the RAM that was tested, and tested productively aforementioned to the release of a exacting board. And apart from this there is no way for the MB maker to test each obtainable module from each RAM maker, and also they do not normally update the for the MB maker to test each obtainable module from each RAM maker, And also they do not normally update the memory qualified vendor list if they come about to test RAM after the release of a board.

So here I think I should go with the 4 GB g skill 2 x 2 GB 6 latency kit? I will be playing fixit very much and it advised me for 4 GB and a least of 2 GB. And I just want to be safe in the future so that is why I want 8 GB. And also I was thinking that if I am running ffxiv and it recommends 4 GB and I am also consecutively running anti virus and ventrally and maybe fraps, I would require additional or you can say that more than 4gb of ram. Is that right or is all that just utilizing more of the CPU? When u say I will not utilize the effective 1600mhz of my ram do u mean my ram will run at a lower incidence and that will build the whole system slower?

In looks upon to the MMORPG gaming, I believe you would almost certainly better off with 8 GB of ram. You might not be able to overclock as elevated or utilize tight timings with 8 GB, but those MMORPG games love memory and will make use of it. If you simply purchase 4 GB, you may require to purchase a whole original 8 GB corresponding set in a year or two. I am not confident only speculating. I also propose calling tech support at a number of the MMORPG game makers and inquiring those if the games are able to utilize 8 GB of ram. A corsair tech representative told me additional ram is enhanced than fewer faster ram for gaming, but I am not confident if that is factual.

That is the same thing which I was thinking and also little bit worried on this. Ok I will go with the 8 GB g skill 4x2 GB 6 latency. I am choosing this because I am also going through the same situation. And also I will overclock as best I am able to do. Currently I am using the Intel i7 875k at 4.0 or higher efficiently/steady under load for more than 10 hours and also I have G skill 4x2 GB 8 GB 1600 MHz 6 latency. So regarding this if you have any other information then please inform me.