Thread: How to use Turbo V utility in Asus M4N98TD EVO

How to use Turbo V utility in Asus M4N98TD EVO

I have upgraded my system to a gaming rig and also wants to perform it up to the tasks. I am a game addict and i love to play games. The thing here is that the games which i play requires a high system speed and also faster process response and some time i fail to get the same. I have the Asus M4N98TD EVO mother board and i came top know that it has the best overclocking utilities but i really don't know what over clocking is and i have never tried this thing. Also there is Turbo V utility on the system but i am not aware how to use it. Please help me to increase the speed of my system and also let me know the process of overclocking. I hope that it will help me to increase the speed of my system. I am using the windows 7 operating system and the Intel core 2 duo processor. I haven't made the any changes in the system's software.
    Last edited by Tarank; 08-11-2010 at 07:57 AM.

Re: How to use Turbo utility in Asus M4N98TD EVO

Overclocking is nothing but the process of increasing the speed of the processor for the system. The thing here is that it really help you to just boost the system speed than its actual one. As mentioned by you that you love to play games and you also want o play the games without any disturbance or low speed. And to do this you can try out the overclocking also overclocking will give you an better experience of playing games with high speed. I hope this will help you to understand what actually the overclocking is.

you have to download the AMD drive and install it on to the system. It is kind of utility that will help you to increase the speed. The thig here is that you can increase the speed as much as you want. Just install it and then increase the multiplier by 0.5 and then use the run the prime 95 test for at least half an hour. The prime 95 test will determine you whether your system is stable or not if it is not stable by the overclocking than you have to make certain changes to adjust the system and not allow it to crash. I hope that the AMD drive will help to increase the CPU speed.

The turbo V is nothing bur the best overclocking tool available in the market and the good thing for you is that it is associated with ASUS. It makes you to feel the best overclocking experience.It is one of the easiest overclocking tool that allows you to overclock your system without exiting your system. And also it has the tendency to start the process at one click. It allows you to overclock your system without restarting your system. Also it has a user friendly interface that makes no problem to deal with it. You can easily handle this tool and overclock your system in just few clicks. It has different settings that allows you to overclock the system in different scenarios.And i am sure that the Turbo V tool will definitely help you to increase the speed of the system.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that if you have to increase the speed of the system for playing games. There are some games that requires the higher speed and the system fails to do so , But the the turbo utility will help to increase the speed. It is a toll with user friendly application. The thing is that you have to increase the multiplier by0.25 and then see whether the system speed up or not. I hope that this will help you to solve your problem.

I don't think that overclocking will help your cause. The thing here is that if you will try to overclock you system which will give you the best speed but there are chances that it may crash your system. Actually overclocking increases the sp0eed as well as increases the heat also so try and do one thing maintain the heat because if the heat in the system increases than the system will automatically crash down.

First of all thank you for considering my problem and also giving the solution. i Have tied the Turbo V utility which is being working fine for me but as i have increased the speed of the system the heat on the board is also increasing and I have a fear that it may burst my system. It also gave me a blue screen twice while playing the game. Please help me to reduce the heat in my system. Also let me know why i am getting the blue screen.

It seems to me that overclocking has increased the heat on to your system. Now do one thing there is another option in the turbo V utility that increases the speed of the fan, or you can increase the speed of the fan by the normal motherboard settings also. Increasing the speed of the fan will help you to keep the system cool. Also try and use the heat sink material that will help you to soak the heat that generates on the board and also will help you protect your system from crashing.