Thread: Corsair H50/H70 vs. air coolers

Corsair H50/H70 vs. air coolers

I want to convert my system into a gaming system for this I am searching for the decent Air cooler which will maintain my system temperature and will avoid it from heating. I am currently using Antec 900 case with all fans but I am planning to move to i7 930 processor and I want to overlock the system. I have heard some of the cooler for it like Corsair H50/h70. But I exactly don’t know the benefits and the difference between traditional air cooler and Corsair H50/h70, so I don’t know which to buy for my system which will provide system to avoid heating. So anyone having suggestion or detail information regarding it let me provide with details.

Re: Corsair H50/H70 vs. air coolers

I suggest you to go for Corsair H50 or Corsair H70 they make your system run smoothly under large press or avoid the system from heating. There are many advantages of having them on your system that these units place less strain on your system motherboard and also does not obstruct with your RAM. Both these advantages provide system with great working environment and ensure you to work with system for longer time. So i think you Should surely go for Corsair H50 or Corsair H70 in your system rather than going for air cooler.

I was using the Thermalright 120 Ultra Extreme cooler on my system move and rebuild system with Corsair H70 and system working really great so I absolutely advise you to go for the H70. Because it is actually effortless to fit and hardly any weight is placed on the motherboard. So you should surely move to Corsair H70 for sure to get better performance in your system.And let me know how your system is working after it.

I think you can have Corsair H50 or Corsair H70 but i think it will be very costly to have in your system whereas having air cooler on your system will be much cheaper to have in your system. They will provide you with great features and stability in your system and you will be able to play games for long hours in your system.
    Last edited by Joshua; 03-11-2010 at 10:56 PM.