Thread: Cooling problem with my CPU Case

Cooling problem with my CPU Case

Hey can any one please help me out to solve this issue, I have D845GVSR motherboard in my CPU its working fine except that my CPU case is really getting heated a lot when I keep it running for hours. The front LED is not pushing any air inside the CPU and the back one is running too slow than it was. I really don’t know how to improve the air flow as it is effecting the CPU and I am afraid that if this continuous than there could be some serious consequence. Also the stock panel fan even has some problem in it. So keeping the cost in mind can any one suggest me with a proper solution for this.

Re: Cooling problem with my CPU Case

If you want to take my opinion then you should go for water cooling system for the system if and only if your CPU supports one. You can use Corsair H50 for this purpose. This is CPU Cooler that gives you the power of liquid cooling for higher overclocking performance without the complexity of traditional liquid-cooling systems. Also its compact and very easy to install.
    Also if you don’t want to use this then you can go with some new fans by replacing the old ones. For fans i would suggest Rosewill RFA-120-BL as they have the blue led's along with standard led as well. Also if you do decide on the air cpu cooler the cm212 is actually not too bad at all.

If you are using the tall tower style CPU heatsinks then the Coolermaster CM690 cases will be beneficial as it is of low cost and also don’t consumes too much power. Also I would like to install the CPU heatsink and see what it happens next. So before installing the new fans you must check this out and see if it works for you. It can be that it is some problems with the controller and not the fan itself. Also it would be better if you provide with a detailed information so as to get accurate measures.

First of all how do you know that the CPU is becoming hot.

• Have you ran any stress test on it to check the heat temperature.
    • Did you use a utility to monitor temperatures during testing? If so, which ones?
    • What was the room temperature when you conducted the tests?
    • What was the lowest temperatures when the CPU was idle?
    • What was the highest temperatures at maximum load?
    • Have you done some extremely serious overclocking of the CPU?

Until you know all this it is difficult to tell that it is becoming hot or what exactly the problem is.

One thing to look forward is that are the cables of the CPU or anyother device touching the CPU. If so than please put the cables behind some where such that it does not come in touch with the CPU. Also, inside the CPU you should also check to see whether there are no wire touching the motherboard. If so than place it such that it does not touch the motherboard, else it might effect the motherboard and ultimately this could be the cause of the heating. Also it is best prescribed to use heatsink in any case.