Thread: Which RAM should I considered for Core i7 860 w GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3?

Which RAM should I considered for Core i7 860 w GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3?

I have some confusion about to RAM. I have CORE i7 860 processor, has a GigabyteGA-P55A-UD3 motherboard, has a graphic card of NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 1.5GB and have 2GB RAM. My computer is working very slowly I thought that my computer memory is not quite enough for this kind of configuration. Or anything more require for this system that I don’t know. So please anybody has an information about this please give it to me. Any suggestion would greatly appreciate.

Re: Which RAM should I considered for Core i7 860 w GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3?

You have such best configuration as your need. For your system you can refer Corsair Dominator 4GB x DDR3 1600 RAM which is so much compatible with your system. Its optional Airflow Fan Unit provides maximum airflow to the memory subsystem. This RAM has a unique Dual-Path Heat Xchange feature which automatically solves your problem means by attaching this RAM your computer will work fast and never let your program to wait for anything. So just but this one will solve your problem.

If you want to improve your computer performance or the speed you must need high memory. For this you can go with the Corsair XMS3 8GB (2 x 4 GB) 240 Pin DDR3 RAM. This RAM offers you great speed while you are doing any work on computer. Its 2 X 4 GB modules use in any latest motherboard like i3, i5, i7, etc. to boost your system. Its Dual channel system has an extra connector which can use in any future purpose. So don’t think and go with the best RAM which provides you great performance.

You can boost your computer by increasing the system memory. You can use Kingston Value RAM memory - 4 GB: 2 x 2 GB which has a great functionality. It has memory speed means to catch data or to process any application is about 1333 MHz. As compared to two slots it has more price than any other RAM. The best thing about this RAM is that much more compatible with your motherboard. Just refer this Kingston RAM will make you happy.

One of the best RAM which is made for i7. OCZ 6 GB (3X2GB) Core i7 Edition 1600MHz DDR3 RAM is the only RAM which has low price accidently which fit in your budget. This RAM also support your GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3 motherboard. When you are doing any work with multiple tasks it will never decrease its performance and give greater speed to complete your tasks. Its triple memory kit specifically designed for i7 processor. This RAM flow its performance via ideal combination of kit and pass only require voltage and give a great speed. So try this RAM this one is best for you and comes in your budget.