Thread: Should i buy X58 Mobo Motherboard or not?

Should i buy X58 Mobo Motherboard or not?

I am recently building a new system for my brother and I have done with that but little bit confused with which Motherboard I should buy for that. First I thought that the Asus P7P55D EVO Motherboard but one of my friend told me that he is used the same and the performance of the Motherboard is not as good as you like to be. My budget for the Motherboard is $200 and I want it within 10 days of the order. So, any suggestion regarding the issue will be appreciated to resolve the problem.

Re: Should i buy X58 Mobo Motherboard or not?

There are a number of the Motherboard available in the market but every Motherboard has compatibility criteria so before any advice I just wanted to know what is the system configuration on which you want to use the Motherboard and for which purpose you are going to use the Motherboard?. Mostly high end systems are building for the gaming purpose and other things. So first I wanted to know that you will be comfortable with the other Motherboard rather than the mobo Motherboard. So first provide me all these details and your issue will be resolved in a proper manner.

I am looking for a socket 1366 which will be around $200 price range and I am using the Intel core 2 Quad 9650 processor for the same system. The operating system that is gaming to use is the windows 7 and a RAM of 4 GB which is from the Kingston, I am building these for the gaming purpose which will be used by my bother. I also look for Asus Sabertooth which I will use as an alternative to mobo but with the PCI-based Gigabit Ethernet controller. So is these possible or there is any problem with that; any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated to resolve the problem.

I am using the Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R for a long time and the performance of these is very good with all the Motherboard that I have used in the past so I will suggest you to buy these one as the performance of these is far better than the Motherboard that you have mentioned above. Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R comprises Gigabyte's 333 onboard speeding up features. fitted in USB 3.0, Serial-ATA review 3.0 (6Gbps) and a 3x USB control Boost, as well as multi-GPU hold up for NVIDIA 3-Way SLI and ATI CrossFireX and support for Intel's Superior performance processors, each fraction of the system routine is reaching to the cutting-edge heights. With the memory controller included directly into the processor expires, the Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R also supports triple channel DDR3 memory for blazing quick memory functions.

There are a number of the mobo’s available for the system that you have mentioned such as the ASUS P6T DELUXE X58, EVGA X58, MSI Eclipse x58, gigabyte GA-EX58-extreme and the Asus Rampage II Extreme X58 which are the best among the business and will suit your system in order to get the best performance of that. In my advice you should go for the Asus Rampage II Extreme X58 and the gigabyte GA-EX58-extreme which are very good in the performance and will suite your system configuration. These mobo’s are obtainable with the budget that you have mentioned above, so these are the ultimate solution for your problem.

The motherboards that you have mentioned above are not very well equipped for the gaming purposes so in my advice there is no way that you should go for these Motherboards such as the EVGA X58, gigabyte GA-EX58-extreme and the others. If you want to play the games on the system in a effective want then you should go for the other gaming Motherboards that are available in the market which will resolve your issue of gaming Motherboard in the x58 series effectively.

There is a lot better gaming Motherboards are available in the same range of $200 such as the ASUS P5VD1-X and the ASUS P5KPL-AM SE which are the best gaming Motherboard in there range. I had used this Motherboard in the past for gaming and the performance of the system was great with the real time effect on the games. There is another Motherboard which is very much compact-able with your system is Gigabyte G31M-ES2C Motherboard which will resolve all your gaming trouble in an effective manner. So, in my advice you should go for any one of this Motherboard to resolve the problem of the Motherboard.