Thread: RAM problem on Intel motherboard

RAM problem on Intel motherboard

I just buy a new Intel motherboard. The thing is when i connected RAM on the mother board , it does not display anything. And I have 2GB RAM but board cannot accepted t RAM but RAM was working condition. When i computer able to start Beep sound also not come. I tried with connections yet again but no results. No beeps and no display. as well as power light cannot flash. but many problem in my mother broad also heating problem. Please provide some suggestion regarding this.

Re: RAM problem on Intel motherboard

You are having the RAM problem . the RAM can removed from your board and cleaning RAM with eraser. And after the clean RAM you be able to connect on the mother board and start your computer. later than your PC cannot see the display. This is the issue of mother board. checked your mother board on other computer and definitely you are understand what is the problem.

There are many issue of mother board and RAM on Intel mother board. And remove all the code joint on the board and do clean board. And joint the perfectly again. And reboot your PC And start the computer I definitely sure solved your ram and motherboard problem. You attach a one fan safety for your computer. This issue come for some time hit your PC more than its capacity.

Under some issue used for your mother board for RAM or not working the slot of RAM, public have problem when they started over clocking and run into a big difficulty that your system now does not boot and can't be resurrect. There is no video signal at boot time? Fans turn, had spin up, red & green lights are on. And your PC can start. it’s not a big problem of motherboard and RAM. It is most of the RAM cannot fix properly on motherboard. It can decrease a life of RAM.