Thread: Zenith Desktops with AMD processors get overheated

Zenith Desktops with AMD processors get overheated

I have got a zenith desktop computer with an Asus motherboard, 512MB DDR RAM, 320 GB of internal hard disk, AMD Athlon 64 bit processor. I am a game addict but my system gets heated very fast , so I turn it off in very short time. I have heard that if heated too much, system may crash, so I am scared some day unknowingly due to over usage my system will burst. Do all zenith desktop react like this ?

Re: Zenith Desktops with AMD processors get overheated

Well I do not think Zenith desktops get overheated in a short span of time, you might have placed your desktop in an air tight area or the ventilation in your room might be insufficient. If so I would recommend you to place your computer where the cpu can release the warm air . You have heard it correct, many system crash due to overheating so better place it in a cool ventilated room and if you have air condition in your room, keep it switched on whlie your system is turned on, It will help you for sure.

I agree with what Baltazar said, Zenith computer manufacturer's have a good reputation in the global market. But one thing Baltazar missed out, he forgot to mention about the processor. The processor you have got in your system is AMD Athlon. AMD processors are known for their faster rate of processing speed, but on the same time they are also known for overheating at a faster rate as well. If you are really scared that your pc will burst into flames , then change the processor, buy an Intel one.

Well I dont reckon you should change the processor just for small heating issues. AMD is also is a reputed firm in processor manufacturing field. Yes they get overheated much more quicker than the intel processors but that does not mean that you should switch to Intel. If you have enough space in your cabinet, then install an additional cooling fan closer to the processor. Hire a technician , he will do it that for you. This will definitely fix your issue and now you can spend more time with your computer.