Thread: Audio problem with Intel Clarkdale and H55

Audio problem with Intel Clarkdale and H55

When I inaugurate a vanilla copy of Win7 by means of no additional software or drivers the audio runs extremely well. I hear the Win7 startup resonance. I get audio in the entire of my ripped DVDs, etc. I observe the accurate speaker layout on my Denon display. As almost immediately as I install the Intel HD Graphics drivers, the audio stops running. I be able to observe the speaker displayed appropriately on my Denon. I be able to observe with the intention of the system is creating noise from side to side the volume control panel additional than I get no audio from side to side the speakers. If I go from side to side the generic Win7 speaker config and swith audio profiles commencing Stereo to Surround (or no matter which else), the audio starts running the entire in excess of again. Additional than on one occasion I switch audio sources, ie, Media Player, Media Center, TV, etc. I have comprise and setup Win7 commencing scratch a number of times to isolate the problem to the graphics driver. The whole thing works extremely well until I install the Intel driver. I have in addition endeavor 3 dissimilar versions or descriptions of the driver to no avail. As you be able to imagine, this renders this HTPC attractive useless. Anybody have comprised several ideas or experiencing the same problems.

Re: Audio problem with Intel Clarkdale and H55

So I have comprised and isolated the problem to the audio driver called "Intel Display Audio". I eradicate and divided the graphics and audio driver out of the innovative download commencing Intel's site. I inaugurate the graphics driver and in the control panel I observe "High Definition Audio Device" listed two times in the Sound category. By means of immediately the graphics installed, the system audio runs completely. I be able to switch connecting sources and the audio always runs additional than when I endeavor to play my blurays, it does not utilize the pass from side to side. It plays audio back in DTS or DD mode (standard 5.1). When I endeavor to utilize the HDMI pass from side to side I get no audio. So then I endeavor updating one of the "HD Audio Device" scheduled in the control panel. As a side make a note of, my previous HTPC setup would play audio depending on how I have comprised my system speaker config. For illustration, if I recorded a HD channel by means of the intention of was broadcast in 5.1 additional than had my speaker config setup to playback audio in 2 channel stereo, it immediately would. Additional than at present, the source audio "overrides" whatever I encompass the system setup as. This is rather annoying additional than I did not have this tribulations on my other system by means of the Xonar.

Maybe comparable or identical tribulations, by means of my Denon AVR-1910 associated to an H55 chipset board (Asus P7H55D-M EVO) working with W7 from side to side HDMI, when a program by means of sounds stops playing, the receiver determine to not play several succeeding sound commencing the PC. The explanation is to reset the correlation by reselecting the PC as the active input on the receiver at the same time as a program by means of sound is working. In view of the fact with the intention of there are periods of silence as well as resonance when I run on my system, this means having to reselect the PC as the energetic input frequent times during a session. Have you appropriately set the Intel display audio as the defaulting playback apparatus in the Sound applet in control panel. There might be a bug in the Intel drivers for Vista and 7 by means of the intention of the sounds in Media Center stuffed up played DVDs, TV recording, AVIs etc.

My defaulted playback apparatus is my Denon AVR (even though it gives the impression of being similar to a plasma TV). When I go into the properties of with the intention of apparatus, the Intel Display Audio is the driver. As far as the hold up formats, it give the impression of being similar to a list of sustained or maintained formats not something I be able to select additional than I have by no means selected anything there or in any of my additional setups. I be able to twice make sure. I imagine the exclusive mode is defaulting if I am not mistaken additional than the entire in excess of again, something I determine to make sure out. I am not sitting in front of it right at present so I am not totally persuaded what the accurate window names are. I am having a comparable issue by means of my Asrock H55 PRO M and Intel i3-530 setup. I not be able to get several audio through at the entire. In audio apparatus setup I merely get stereo opportunity and even then I do not get several audio on my Onkyo 805 or my display.

I am utilizing Vista and determine ton upgrade to Win7 additional than under playback apparatus I observe Digital Output Device (HDMI). I put out of action the additional device as I consideration it would assist solve the issue. Under sustained or maintained formats I observe the entire the HD formats (TrueHD, DTS Master, DD+, DTS, DD). Do you encompass the capability to easily install other OSes. If so, I would endeavor Win7. It has much superior built in hold up for HTPC-style setups. I have comprised and been working with Win7 on my HTPCs for so long by means of the intention of I forget how Vista runs encompass F4 BIOS I am utilizing current Chipset drivers - 1025 Graphics -2021 are the current drivers commencing Intel's site. I have comprised seen the 2057 drivers additional than they are listed for an Intel board and did not desire to add an additional changeable to the mix. If so, I am observing the the speakers turn off and on when you switch audio sources. I observe this the entire the time. It's similar to the audio signal is being turned on and off.

The turns out this is my tribulations as well. I swapped out the MB by means of the ASUS p7H55M PRO board and have the EXACT similar audio tribulations. I endeavor switching the inputs at the same time as an AVI was playing and guess what I got sound the entire in excess off again when I switched back to the PC. It gives the impression of being similar to it is a tribulations by means of my Denon 4310ci. This is additional than annoying. Exclusive of the audio drivers installed, I not be able to bitstream to my AVR. I in addition not be able to play back in Stereo which is significant for the reason with the intention of I often switch movies into my position where I merely have left and right channels. So I imagine I determine ton go out and purchase the cheapest AVR commencing BB with the intention of does bitstreaming to confirm. I just consideration it was a tribulations commencing the board not the AVR.