Thread: CPU Temperature not stable in BIOS

CPU Temperature not stable in BIOS

I have a little problem with a laptop and the issue is with the overheating of the laptop. Here's the problem minutes after booting up the system the pcu starts to make noise. Then I press Ctrl + Alt + Del to run task manager to check the current processes. In that my cpu usage is shows to 100%. It can be due to heating. I check in my BIOS and the temperature goes high very fast.

Re: CPU Temperature not stable in BIOS

How many watts is your power supply. I think you system has less than 300 watts. Also did you have tried new BIOS version. Try to run the update for the same. Try starting with a routine cleaning of my computer, dust removal with a vacuum cleaner. It can be a dust issue with the motherboard or due to faulty fan in the issue. Change the fan of the same also.

CPU overheating can be due to improper bios or very less power provided to the processor. I think your system probably does not has the best quality of the cool. Newer board has less overheating issue in comparison to the older one. Try to change the cooler for the same. Make sure you again that the cooler is mounted correctly and the fan really spins also.

Have you changed the settings in the bios vcore. If you increase the same the temperature rises rapidly. I have a cpu which his Athlons and it can bear loose 70-80 degrees under permanent load, but 61 are too high level without stress. I would times the load bios defaults. Reboot your system and then enter the BIOS by pressing DEL or F11. Then go to the exit column and choose load optimum defaults.

Just take the side cover off and see what the temperature does. How high is the temp in the enclosure. 1.65 Vcore is set correctly and the CPU fan is also good. According to BIOS 3800 rpm. Check the fan speed also that is it rising or not. I will recommend you to check your fan and change the same also. I will recommend you to remove the fans again and then place it back.