Thread: DH57JG Mini-ITX: No HDMI output from onboard graphics

DH57JG Mini-ITX: No HDMI output from onboard graphics

Does the intel DH57JG Mini-ITX has some issue with the audio support on graphic card. I want to get this board to order a upgrade for my friend. The board looks fine for the Core processors but when I fixed a Nvidia GPU on that and connected the same with a HDMI tv the output was worst. I had not done anything after that and waiting for some better support function.

Re: DH57JG Mini-ITX: No HDMI output from onboard graphics

I had a similar issue with the system. I had installed win xp on the computer of my friend, so I used my flat screen for display output with S-video . Returned home, he plugs the screen on the left svga and once windows is made to display the desktop screen falls into standby. I suspect that windows is to stay on the S-video. When the system starts the computer in safe mode and everything. I updated the video drivers and it worked.

You cannot say that the issue lies with the board. The board adapts to its new generation of processor, to make this a perfect card for DH57JG configuration Home Cinema. So the issue can be with the card or with the drivers. The board is also compatible with Intel Core i3 and i5 incorporating an integrated graphics chipset. The DH57JG has two digital video outputs HDMI and DVI and an optical audio output. Try changing cables.

It is possible that your resolution is not perfect and the same is causing video problem. Basically you can test by running the same on minimal resolutions first. Its PCI-Express 16x and management of RAID 0, 1, 0 +1 and 5 in a machine also very scalable and armed with an i5 650 processor and a graphics card last generation, this motherboard can be the basic configuration of a gaming compact as tough.