Thread: Temperature rises steadily in seconds in BIOS

Temperature rises steadily in seconds in BIOS

I have build a new desktop computer system on which motherboard is an Intel DH55HC with an i7 860 processor. Problem - Temperature rises so often when i enter into BIOS. Its starts from 55 Degrees and rises upto 77. But the strange is that when i am booting my system normally that is directly on windows 7 then it works so cool. What could be so heavy in the BIOS which makes it so Hot.

Re: Temperature rises steadily in seconds in BIOS

I guess the fan speed is affecting your CPU's temperature. It might happen that when you go to the BIOS setup then your fan speed might gets increases to the full and hence your CPU would be getting hotter so speedily. I suggest you to check the fan speed setting for BIOS setup and a normal boot up, You may find something useful there.

As per the specifications of your system, It seems like you should be using some better cooling technique as the current fan speed won't be enough to keep your cpu calm. You should try to liquid cooling which is very much effective for the Core i7 processors. There are many brands which provides the liquid cooling for the processors.

Outputting the warm air out of your CPU case is also very much important as whenever your fan start spinning in full speed then it should not be a problem as it is trying to emit the heat out of your system as soon as possible so that your CPU does not gets hot but still it gets which means that the heatsink is chocked up. You should clean up the heatsink which might solve your problem.

The default governor for centrino processors since FC6 is on demand. This is certainly due to the advent of Centrino on the desktop. on demand mode increases very fast processor speeds. For those looking to lower the temperature of their CPU and fan speed, it is preferable to use the userspace governor. Cpuspeed service is loaded at startup, it uses the file / etc / sysconfig / cpuspeed for its configuration. That it needs to be changed: should be replaced by GOVERNOR GOVERNOR = = userspace.

Apparently you are talking about getting the lowest temperature possible, setting a reduced processor speed. My goal in this note is to limit the temperature without suffering a downturn, not to obtain the lowest temperature possible. So when I surf the internet with my laptop on the knees, the processor runs at 600MHz and I do not burn your legs, and when I converted a video, my CPU is running at background and the video is converted faster.