Thread: DP55WG not displaying

DP55WG not displaying

I am facing problem with my computer which is using DP55WG desktop board it has specifications are 512 DDR2 RAM, Intel Core™ i3 Processor with 2.6Ghz speed etc. which is compatible to work with the desktop board. But the DP55WG board creating problem when machine boots up there is no display and machine gets struck at 4f error. I am not able to resolve the issue and find out the cause of it but I am considering desktop board for creating such problem.

Re: DP55WG not displaying

You can go for several solution to resolve the issue one of them can be installing the generic graphics card and recovering the BIOS with latest version which are compatible with the system. After the BIOS are recovered on your machine system then you can go for installing Radeon graphics card back in it. This will resolve your problem with no display issue with your machine.

No display problem may be some drivers issue because of which your computer which has specification as 512 DDR2 RAM, Intel Core™ i3 Processor with 2.6Ghz and DP55WG desktop board not able to display anything on the monitor so you can check for the compatible drivers which are needed for graphics on your computer ans install them to avoid the problem.

I was facing same display problem when i was using intel DP55WG desktop board on my machine i tried many thing to fix the problem. But i was not to fix it with many solution provided so i just did a simple thing as changed my existing video card to GetForce which did the wonder for me and i was able to resolve my problem using this. So you can go for this as if you are not able to fix in any other way.

You can try a different graphics card for your machine or you make sure that it is properly seated on slot, and place the 4 pin molnex plug near the vid card which has great connection, which is used to supplies power to the card. This will display as Calling Video BIOS which will ensure that your BIOS are properly worked using the video card.