Thread: Dg 31 pr Bios update issues

Dg 31 pr Bios update issues

I has Intel Desktop Board DG31PR on my machine it works great to some extend but began to create problem while going for BIOS update. I just send my machine to manufacturer so that they while replace it with latest version of desktop board but that didn’t happen they just returned old one with upgraded BIOS for the desktop board. So I want to go for the latest version of desktop board where can I get it from? Anyone having detail please let me know.

Re: Dg 31 pr Bios update issues

Some of the desktop boards have two or three REV but some do come up with six or seven. To get perfect working of your desktop board always go for the latest and advance REV which is launched by company. Because some time might face problem with BIOS updates which may not fix everything on a REV 1 board where it might help a REV 5 so you have to go for latest one.

You can get the latest BIOS versions of your desktop board DG31PR from the official company website where you have to provide your desktop model number and specification of your system according to which they will provide you with the latest version of the BIOS for your desktop board of your machine. This will surely resolve your BIOS update issue.

To get the latest version of BIOS for your system you can visit to the customer service center where you can get BIOS for your system. They will ask you for the details about your system and its specification considering the requirement of your system they will provide the latest version of BIOS to you. So this can be the best way in which you can have BIOS in your machine.