Thread: DH55HC Memory Issue

DH55HC Memory Issue

I have recently construct a machine support on Intel DH55HC MB and Core i5-680 processor. I've attempt to use a pair of Mushkin Silverline DIMM's on this combo and it only booted with one DIMM establish to channel B. On a different motherboard jointly with a Core i7-860 the Mushkin DIMM's dart with no difficulty. Later I used a next pair of DIMM's from the list of experienced memory. Any help related to the same topic will be respected.

Re: DH55HC Memory Issue

I have gone through your problem what you are facing on your motherboard. It reverberation like you have a faulty component, possibly motherboard or central processing unit (CPU). You will need to cross test to be sure. I think this will help you to remove the same problem from your computer system.

I have observed that this memory only runs with one or together DIMM's located on channel B. If I utilize them in any other configuration the motherboard whichever powers up and does not POST nor beep at all, or it does repeatedly cycle power without POST or beep. Is there anyone who got this same problem?

This problem mainly occurred too many of them who are using the same motherboard on their computer system. I think this problem can be easily removed from your computer system from the official site of the Intel. So you can go for that, it might help you a lot either then us. I think that this will help you to remove the problem from your motherboard.