Thread: Intel DG41RQ issue with Windows Xp

Intel DG41RQ issue with Windows Xp

I have a desktop machine and it is been working with Intel DG41RQ motherboard. the problem is that when the system is been loaded with the Windows Xp we get a slow boot. I have two hard disk and both of the me are connected using a IDE cable on the board. I do not know what could have been causing the issue. Please help me out for the same.

Re: Intel DG41RQ issue with Windows Xp

The possibility seems to be with the hard drive. I guess the drive that you have connected may have some issue. In order to get the change to be processed it will be better that you do make the implementation to get sort as needed. Check out for the thing and work well. You may get to a better conclusion.

It could be that the application you have installed is not properly responding to the system. So in order to get the issue to be worked well you need to make the proper installation of the application that is Windows Xp by getting a fresh pack of the same. I hope you may then be able to get change of the same. Look out for the implementation as required. Look out.

Try to work with one of the hard disk and then look out for the change. i hope you may then be able to get to a better solution as needed. Do check well and make the process as needed. It will be better for you. Work for the process as needed. I hope you may then be able to perform well for the required aspect which will be essential.

Update the firmware of the Motherboard. You may then be able to get the changes to be worked well and get the issue to be sorted as required. make the desired changes to process and get function. I hope you may then be able to function for the implementation as needed. Check out and work as required. The new updated firmware may be of some help.

I suppose flashing the BIOS using a good update may then help you well. Try to make the CMOS clearance and then check for the implementation. I hope this will help you out and function for the implementation that is required. So do look well for the change that is essential for you and make the desired change which will surely help you as needed. Do check for the same and work well.